QUESTION ABOUT BOOBIES vol. srs business

Okay NT, would you rather date a woman with small breasts a la Kate Hudson:

ex_kate_hudson_white.jpg

Or fake boobs a la........ uh... this chick (or any other girl with fake boobs i just randomly chose this picture):

068686-bigger-better-boobier.jpg

?? I ask because every guy I speak to says fake boobs are gross they look bad I'd never date a girl with them, but I just don't think anyone is picking the flat chest when there is a side by side comparison
laugh.gif

EDIT: the two women are exactly the same, except for their boobs (the pictures were just for boobage reference points)

Okay NT, would you rather date a woman with small breasts a la Kate Hudson:

ex_kate_hudson_white.jpg

Or fake boobs a la........ uh... this chick (or any other girl with fake boobs i just randomly chose this picture):

068686-bigger-better-boobier.jpg

?? I ask because every guy I speak to says fake boobs are gross they look bad I'd never date a girl with them, but I just don't think anyone is picking the flat chest when there is a side by side comparison
laugh.gif

EDIT: the two women are exactly the same, except for their boobs (the pictures were just for boobage reference points)

Depends on the girl and the quality of the job. Some look awful and are clearly fake, while others are more natural looking and harder to tell. Plus if it's a small framed woman and she put outrageously big implants in, she's probably going to look strange. Same with the naturally small chested girl, if her body looks in proportion and fit with the small chest, I don't care.

Depends on the girl and the quality of the job. Some look awful and are clearly fake, while others are more natural looking and harder to tell. Plus if it's a small framed woman and she put outrageously big implants in, she's probably going to look strange. Same with the naturally small chested girl, if her body looks in proportion and fit with the small chest, I don't care.

It doesn't matter that much to me. But it has to be proportional. Big usually means fat anyways

It doesn't matter that much to me. But it has to be proportional. Big usually means fat anyways

Originally Posted by Big J 33

words of wisdom.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

words of wisdom.

kate hudson is freakin beautiful so id take her over most women anyday

Back
Top Bottom