Question about bordeaux vii's and powder blue ix's

does anybody know if the bordeaux vii's and powder blue ix's are confirmed for 2010, i seen the powder blue ix's and other sites in the Junerelease dates but wasn't sure now they are talking about the other colors coming out, i there were some sample pics of the bordeaux's a while back

I'm getting those IX's. I love that carolina blue c/w...but I am patiently waiting for those Bordeauxs to drop...3 pairs..automatic...if/when theydrop!
devil.gif

honestly call me crazy.. but i dont know what the hype is over those bordeauxs. ya they have history
but to me its not an attractive colorway at all.. i mean look at the color combanation..
but hey whatever
to each his own

i've never been a fan of the 9's but if the bordeauxs get dropped im def. coppin without question. i've been waiting for confirm on them for way to long.

Powder blues ive heard rumors on coming out not sure about confirmation on these, bordeaux? I would love to see them release and I would easily cop 2 to 3 pairs but I havent heard of even a rumor brewing around! I do remember seeing a picture of sample of some 01 Bordeaux i believe it was here on niketalk. maybe thats what you were referring to or might have gotten confused. If you hear otherwise of a release do tell and I surely will be camping for a few pairs!

Back
Top Bottom