Question about JB Special Releases for 2010

Anybody remember the video of gentry talking about how they were going to be commemorating Michael and his accomplishments this year with special releases ofcertain shoes? And he says something to the extent of releasing them on the day that accomplishment occurred? Has this all been scratched or what? I know JB isdropping heat this year with retro's already but I was hoping to see some more stuff along the lines of Black Laser IV or DMP status. If the JordanAccolades or Detroit Pistons VI counts they shouldn't have even hyped the public up. The Jordan Alpha 1 is nice as well as the Silver 25th Anniversary 1.Thoughts?

Prob scratched because Jordan Brand does not even know the history of its own primary representative - Michael Jordan.

I DO REMEMBER THAT VID BUT THATS IT , IVE HEARD NOTHING SINCE

THEY ARE GIVING US SOME GREAT RETRO'S AND THE NEW SPIZIKES

PLUS THEY ARE DOING THE 25TH ANIV. SERIES SO IF I HAD TO SAY

ITS BEEN SCRAPED................................................PEACE

don't get your hopes up
laugh.gif

Gentry says lots of things, but i don't think he holds as much power over final decisions as some think he does.... he makes a convenient scapegoat.

The only reason I am posting is because the o.p. has at least a couple years on his belt, not that this thread topic is good or anything

Back
Top Bottom