Question about jordan 3 "supposed" old colorway

Was there ever such thing as a limited edition jordan 3 in a teal yellow green colorway?

i asume the answer being no, but was reading and guy talked about this. i never heard of this anywhere or googling didnt even help.
so is this guy just talking out of his behind or do i need a late pass on this??

heres the link to the article.
Article

there are PE's out there as well as stuff not released to the public. Personally id have to say No, but you never know

i thought it was the dtrt iii's also, but seems like he knows it would be those and mention the blue if he was speaking of those.
maybe they were pe's.....

Not PE's as he states they're "a limited edition" (which can be translated to an LS release), I understand why he uses "teal" sincethe blue used on the DTRT 3's is different than most blues. If this guy had something that was really rare or 1-of-1 type status, I'm sure hewould've mentioned it.

hmmm interesting, could be a PE tho...like someone on the New Orlean Hornets would wear since thats they colors..i haven't seen anything like that anddon't think those where released.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Not PE's as he states they're "a limited edition" (which can be translated to an LS release), I understand why he uses "teal" since the blue used on the DTRT 3's is different than most blues. If this guy had something that was really rare or 1-of-1 type status, I'm sure he would've mentioned it.

He's definately talking about the DTRT III's He says earlier in the article that his most expensive shoes were some VI's for $400 and if thoseIII's were something special you can bet they'd be in the thousands like the clear soled ones... Honestly reading that article the guy seems like atool...
roll.gif

043376.jpg

Are you talking about this?
Yes, this pair is legit.
I doubt that this pair is "Limited Edition". They are more like "Limited BUYER".

maybe they were talking about fakes...? hhmm maybe not.. lol

but most likely its the DTRT III's

that article wasnt even worth it. but as for the shoes, it prolly is the dtrt 3's...wat's weird is he mentions yellow and green when there isnt much ofthose two on there and doesnt say nuthin bout the blue

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

i hate those damn shoes.. i hate the whole dtrt theme in general. its an ugly color combo
what he said. those are hands down the ugliest shoe ever produced.

Those are hot.
i always wanted them but they were LS, since i wear a GS size i couldnt get them.

ive seen like 4 different unreleased samples of the dtrt 3.
most were a lot milder than the version that was eventually released.
one or two of them would fit that description.

yeah he is talking about the Dtrt's. they aren't that bad, i wouldn't mind getting a pair for the right price.

Kadoma- Is there any way you could give us some details on the samples you saw? I'm always interested in possible samples that never released. We haveseen the sample V's, and there was a rumored sample Grape III, but how did the other DTRT's look? Was there a yellow suede or white leather version?

I bought four of the retro III's that came out this past year: Cool Greys, Flips, Fire Reds, and DTRTs. Honestly, the shoe that gets the most looks andcomments are the DTRTs. I hate how people will just talk down on a shoe that they probably have never seen in person. When we first heard that those werecoming out, I immediately cringed at the thought of an all blue suede shoe. Pics started poppin' up and the more I saw them, the more I wanted them. Iended up getting them for $135 shipped, which to me is a good deal. I have almost every LS release, and out of all of them, these stick out the most. I havepeople offering me $200 for them worn, but I can't seem to get rid of them. I guess it's just ones opinion, but I wish this forum was open to the LSline. I can only have so many pairs of black/silver or white/black/red shoes. A couple years from now people will be all over these, just like every other LSrelease.

I think the DTRT III's are one of the hottest colorways to come out in a long time beside the Caro V's and Burgundy V's. I was wearing themyesterday as a matter of fact. Nowadays, everybody compares color schemes to that of fakes just because they're LS releases. I speak for myself in that Ilike all different colors and not just the typical black, red and white color schemes most J's have. If you don't like them then that's cool but Ipersonally thank you people for not liking them.~

Back
Top Bottom