question about kobe v

i tried on the kobe iv and v.. both seemed to be a little to snug.. for those of you who own either pair, did u get your true size?? im usually a 12 but im thinking of getting a 12.5.. would that be a mistake?? how do they feel once you've worn them in??
and for those of you who tried both iv and v which did u like better??

i have a wide foot and i stayed true to size.  DO NOT GO UP half size.  i wear 11.5 and air max 95 i buy half size up to 12.  air max 90 i buy size 12
the kobe V i stayed true to size.  perfect fit

Stay true to size. It will feel tight at first, but after a few wears it really molds to your feet and fits perfectly.

Agree, stay true. They are suposed to fit like a second skin, and I have experienced no pain or fatigue from the tight fit.

what cw did you get? i think that chaos cw tend to fit snug. i should have went for 11, im a 10.5. the fit of the BLs is perfect and i wear a 10.5. i think the different materials between the 2 results in different fit.

thanks guys i appreciate the feedback.. i think i will give true size a chance.. ill deffly look into the color way differences.. good mention nikko

I have the tb zkiv and I got them true to size and they still feel a little snug in the toebox.  But I also have a wide foot.  The zkv feel out of box feel better overall than the zkiv worn for a month.  The zkv are just so good.

I also wanted to add that I will be hooping in them this weekend and Ill try to let you know how they feel once I get a chance to hoop

performance = Vs over the IVs any day. in the IVs i feel like my feet is stepping flat on the ground but in the Vs i can feel the arch of my feet hug the shoe.

looks = IVs. especially after seeing the del sol IV and Vs.. whew. no contest.

Originally Posted by nikko13

performance = Vs over the IVs any day. in the IVs i feel like my feet is stepping flat on the ground but in the Vs i can feel the arch of my feet hug the shoe.

looks = IVs. especially after seeing the del sol IV and Vs.. whew. no contest.

You're half right. Check the avy. The DK is the best looking Kobe sig of all time

I got my true size in both & both fit great.

& just my 2 cents about both -

Comfort & fit: V's
Looks: IV's

Just me...

Originally Posted by jaerokk

for those of you who tried both iv and v, which did you prefer??

V's all day!!!
pimp.gif

ah yes I hooped in them today and they are amazing.  The fit was superb and they felt already good out of the box.  I was debating going a half size up because I have kind of wide foot, but going true to size was perfect.  The traction was great and they vented pretty well too

thanks for that bloomer.. im deffly gonna pick a pair up and ill let you guys know how it works out!! appriciate all the feedback!

whats your build?  Im kinda a fatty, so normally I rock shoes with quite thick zoom like huaraches.  But these provide great cushion still.

Kobe V all the way; looks, fit, performance. The only knocks on the Vs are no herringbone and very small forefoot Zoom. The Kobe IV I thought just didn't lock the ankle down like the V did and did not support (or hug) the arch as I liked. In essence the IVs still felt like there was something on your foot; the Vs you constantly have to look down to remind yourself you ACTUALLY have a shoe on when playing.

I'll make the statement now, the Kobe V is the best pure basketball shoe (independent of street appeal) we probably have seen in the last 13 years (Jordan XI), if not ever!

Back
Top Bottom