question about kobe v

Joined Jul 14, 2008
i tried on the kobe iv and v.. both seemed to be a little to snug.. for those of you who own either pair, did u get your true size?? im usually a 12 but im thinking of getting a 12.5.. would that be a mistake?? how do they feel once you've worn them in??
and for those of you who tried both iv and v which did u like better??

Joined Sep 16, 2003
i have a wide foot and i stayed true to size.  DO NOT GO UP half size.  i wear 11.5 and air max 95 i buy half size up to 12.  air max 90 i buy size 12
the kobe V i stayed true to size.  perfect fit

Joined Mar 3, 2010
Stay true to size. It will feel tight at first, but after a few wears it really molds to your feet and fits perfectly.

Joined Dec 8, 2005
Agree, stay true. They are suposed to fit like a second skin, and I have experienced no pain or fatigue from the tight fit.

Joined Nov 15, 2009
what cw did you get? i think that chaos cw tend to fit snug. i should have went for 11, im a 10.5. the fit of the BLs is perfect and i wear a 10.5. i think the different materials between the 2 results in different fit.

Joined Jul 14, 2008
thanks guys i appreciate the feedback.. i think i will give true size a chance.. ill deffly look into the color way differences.. good mention nikko

Joined Aug 3, 2009
I have the tb zkiv and I got them true to size and they still feel a little snug in the toebox.  But I also have a wide foot.  The zkv feel out of box feel better overall than the zkiv worn for a month.  The zkv are just so good.

Joined Aug 3, 2009
I also wanted to add that I will be hooping in them this weekend and Ill try to let you know how they feel once I get a chance to hoop

Joined Nov 15, 2009
performance = Vs over the IVs any day. in the IVs i feel like my feet is stepping flat on the ground but in the Vs i can feel the arch of my feet hug the shoe.

looks = IVs. especially after seeing the del sol IV and Vs.. whew. no contest.

Joined Oct 26, 2007
Originally Posted by nikko13

performance = Vs over the IVs any day. in the IVs i feel like my feet is stepping flat on the ground but in the Vs i can feel the arch of my feet hug the shoe.

looks = IVs. especially after seeing the del sol IV and Vs.. whew. no contest.
You're half right. Check the avy. The DK is the best looking Kobe sig of all time

Joined Nov 1, 2005
I got my true size in both & both fit great.

& just my 2 cents about both -

Comfort & fit: V's
Looks: IV's

Just me...

Joined Aug 3, 2009
ah yes I hooped in them today and they are amazing.  The fit was superb and they felt already good out of the box.  I was debating going a half size up because I have kind of wide foot, but going true to size was perfect.  The traction was great and they vented pretty well too

Joined Jul 14, 2008
thanks for that bloomer.. im deffly gonna pick a pair up and ill let you guys know how it works out!! appriciate all the feedback!

Joined Aug 3, 2009
whats your build?  Im kinda a fatty, so normally I rock shoes with quite thick zoom like huaraches.  But these provide great cushion still.

Joined Sep 2, 2002
Kobe V all the way; looks, fit, performance. The only knocks on the Vs are no herringbone and very small forefoot Zoom. The Kobe IV I thought just didn't lock the ankle down like the V did and did not support (or hug) the arch as I liked. In essence the IVs still felt like there was something on your foot; the Vs you constantly have to look down to remind yourself you ACTUALLY have a shoe on when playing.

I'll make the statement now, the Kobe V is the best pure basketball shoe (independent of street appeal) we probably have seen in the last 13 years (Jordan XI), if not ever!

Top Bottom