Question about MCM brand…

What’s up everybody,

So, I’m curious, but is MCM considered a high end brand? I see so many people with it. I come to the conclusion that people who wear MCM bags, shoes, and etc. are extremely rich. Well, it looks like it from afar. Bottom line, is it a high end top tier brand?

i work at nordstrom part time. **** is hella wack and very expensive as most things are. just seen some chanel sandals hideous for $1500 :rofl:

1C21F4F8-2B7D-4E0B-8A29-D07E7AA06C60.gif

Burnt out. They tried to revive in the early to mid 2010s….no traction.

Still iconic for what it was in the 80s tho. And still a staple in hip hop fashion on the low. Seem as dusty luxury tho :lol:

OP where do you live that people are still flexing MCM? Haven't seen it in the wild in several years. To answer your question it was a high end brand in the 80s then they tried to bring it back and it lacked the same luster and prestige. Kinda like what happened with Coogi.

OP where do you live that people are still flexing MCM? Haven't seen it in the wild in several years. To answer your question it was a high end brand in the 80s then they tried to bring it back and it lacked the same luster and prestige. Kinda like what happened with Coogi.
DMV area. Preferably PG county..lol

Back
Top Bottom