Question about mentalkicks.com

So I ordered some BC3's from mentalkicks on like the 10th of this month & also paid for 3-5 day express shipping & got a tracking number on the 13th . It's now the 19th & I still haven't got my shoes. Then I looked on USPS.com & it still says "Origin is still preparing shipment" or some **** like that & it's been like that for almost a week now . & then my dude was like mentalkicks can sometimes take months to ship out your shoes , WTF... I ordered 3-5 day shipping, there's no reason my **** should not be here & it hasn't even moved outta china!! Has anybody else whose ordered from mentalkicks gone through this? I'm starting to wonder if Mentalkicks is even legit. I just want my shoes yo..

Last edited:
I wouldn't even mess with that site to be honest.  They supposedly sell early release or variants w.e the fck you want to call it .

mental kicks sells high quality replicas. good luck and never buy from their again if you want your moneys worth.

So many ill informed. They aren't high quality replicas. Replicas are made from materials and molds not authroized by nike. Mental Kicks sells early release shoes. There is a huge difference between early release/grey market pairs....and replicas. But one thing you did get right...DON"T BUY FROM THEM. Mental Kicks sells wack as pairs of shoes for way over retail. A full size run of space jams with no yellowing on the soles? Really MentalKicks? Why not just put a huge sign on the home page that reads...."WE SELL UNAUTHORIZED, JANKY, SKETCHY *** PAIRS OF SHOES. GET YOUR FUGAZI KICKS HERE!!!" Lol...what a dumb site.

You can also get Concords in soooo many sizes for 260. You don't see anything wrong with this? Oh and you can be sure that those soles will have NO yellowing on them at all...because they just made them, in 6 days.

So many ill informed. They aren't high quality replicas. Replicas are made from materials and molds not authroized by nike. Mental Kicks sells early release shoes. There is a huge difference between early release/grey market pairs....and replicas. But one thing you did get right...DON"T BUY FROM THEM. Mental Kicks sells wack as pairs of shoes for way over retail. A full size run of space jams with no yellowing on the soles? Really MentalKicks? Why not just put a huge sign on the home page that reads...."WE SELL UNAUTHORIZED, JANKY, SKETCHY *** PAIRS OF SHOES. GET YOUR FUGAZI KICKS HERE!!!" Lol...what a dumb site.

Soooo.. Are the shoes real or nah ?

you have to be mental to order from mental kicks
MK also sells b grades

a lot of these Hong Kong websites play the same trick
says they have a full size from and people order and get stuck

i'm sure there running around hong kong trying to find your size

Last edited:
Legit my ***. They take so long because they are still piecing your sneakers together when you order. :lol:

Last edited:
Ive bought shoes from mentalkicks before. Essentially, you are buying shoes that have not been checked for quality, so its a gamble. My bred 11s are legit, but the stiching in back is off center and the patent leather on the toe box is a bit foggy. Shipping took 2-3 weeks

Early release pairs from three years ago (Space Jam XIs)?  I don't think so.  They are just high quality and very expensive fakes.  A lot of people may not be able to tell the difference but they won't get any of my money.  

That makes no sense whatsoever. You really consider early release shoes to be "legit"? thats hilarious

Lol.. You clearly just don't know what your talking about. I have personally seen multiple pairs from mental kicks.. And they're all legit.
Everybody nowadays sees the slightest
Imperfection and they scream fake.
I mean.. It's in the name itself "early
Release".. It's the test run of kicks that are made so JB can ***** quality control issues. I.e. they might notice that alot pairs have messed up stitching at a specific spot, so they will take steps to correct it. They're not suppose to ever come out to the public, but they have been the last few years. They're still made in the same Nike factories with the same materials.

they've been restocking black and white cement 3's , spacejams and concords for about a year now . Full size run restocked every couple of weeks.

It's kinda of obvious whats going on there 
mean.gif

For your consideration I ordered a pair of concord XIs last year from them when all websites sold out and I paid about 300 for them. I then bought a finish line pair from a friend to have two pairs. When my mental kicks pair came I immediately saw that they were fake. The box was alot smaller (sz 13 but box was like for a sz 9) and the mental kicks pair smelled and still to this day they smell like factory plastic and acid. There were defects underneath the clear insoles that you can see right through. And the clear insoles are tinted blue on purpose. It was shameless on their part and I disputed the charge to my credit card company and my credit card company deemed them a illegal shoe operation that has been selling questionable shoes for years. Got my money back and won my dispute. Take caution when ordering and more than one person says they're not legit. Buyer beware with those guys.

Lol.. You clearly just don't know what your talking about. I have personally seen multiple pairs from mental kicks.. And they're all legit.
Everybody nowadays sees the slightest
Imperfection and they scream fake.
I mean.. It's in the name itself "early
Release".. It's the test run of kicks that are made so JB can ***** quality control issues. I.e. they might notice that alot pairs have messed up stitching at a specific spot, so they will take steps to correct it. They're not suppose to ever come out to the public, but they have been the last few years. They're still made in the same Nike factories with the same materials.
Just stop fam, really....the more you talk the more naive you're making yourself sound. Are you really trying to imply that these early release pairs are actually shoes made under the supervision of Nike? That they actually had these pairs made as preliminary runs then changed things as they went? Because they definitely aren't. I'm not saying Nike doesn't make preliminary shoes that get changes made to them here and there....but those shoes DO GET SCRAPPED. These early release shoes you are seeing are made without authorization from Nike. They are bootleg pairs being made with Nike materials, slapped together, and distributed to these sites like MentalKicks, Marqueesole, AirRandy, SDS, etc. How are you gonna tell me that MentalKicks shoes are legit, WHEN THEY KEEP RESTOCKING FULL SIZE RUNS OF ICY SOLE SPACE JAMS WITH BLUE TINTED SOLES AND RESTOCKING CONCORDS LIKE NIKE JUST HAS THEM ON DECK TO KEEP DISTRIBUTING TO THEM in 2013 with NO YELLOWING WHATSOEVER. Really fam? really? Still trying to claim their shoes are legit? Please don't tell me you really are that ignorant. Even when FNL did that random as hell Concord restock on cyber monday, shoes were showing up with slight yellowing around the blue pods. Wanna know why? Because FNL only sells legit shoes. Keep it movin. 

Just stop fam, really....the more you talk the more naive you're making yourself sound. Are you really trying to imply that these early release pairs are actually shoes made under the supervision of Nike? That they actually had these pairs made as preliminary runs then changed things as they went? Because they definitely aren't. I'm not saying Nike doesn't make preliminary shoes that get changes made to them here and there....but those shoes DO GET SCRAPPED. These early release shoes you are seeing are made without authorization from Nike. They are bootleg pairs being made with Nike materials, slapped together, and distributed to these sites like MentalKicks, Marqueesole, AirRandy, SDS, etc. How are you gonna tell me that MentalKicks shoes are legit, WHEN THEY KEEP RESTOCKING FULL SIZE RUNS OF ICY SOLE SPACE JAMS WITH BLUE TINTED SOLES AND RESTOCKING CONCORDS LIKE NIKE JUST HAS THEM ON DECK TO KEEP DISTRIBUTING TO THEM in 2013 with NO YELLOWING WHATSOEVER. Really fam? really? Still trying to claim their shoes are legit? Please don't tell me you really are that ignorant. Even when FNL did that random as hell Concord restock on cyber monday, shoes were showing up with slight yellowing around the blue pods. Wanna know why? Because FNL only sells legit shoes. Keep it movin. 
crystalmethod is right. JB sends the primary shoe design to facories in china. The factories begin to make shoes, and send some to jordan to be checked. JB then ok's the shoe or tells the factory what to change. Online sites like mentalkicks claim to have legit shoes strait from the factories. This is not to say that they are selling fakes, or that the sneakers are b grades now useless to factories because the design has been altered by JB. When i ordered from mentalkicks, i received very good b grades.

This is the main issue i have with the Jordan market, alot of heads actually thinks these pairs are real shoes being snuck out of factories or whatever bs that these sites reps have made yal believe, and are being circulated by resellers, or people just selling them once they dont want them anymore. You will never know if you are buying an overseas early pair.

These are high grade replicas(fakes). If anyone was around when the concords dropped you would know air randy and these other asia based early release sites are selling fakes. AR had hundreds of concords months early for like 250 i think(without the milky toe cap)....im not gonna go any further with this but just look at the sites and think.

How do they have FSR's 4 months early, how do they have the shoes that JB just put up in the catalogs, and last but not least how do they have FSR's of extremely limited shoes that sold out(Ray Allen 13s, Entourage SBs, etc). Oh and you cant forget about the AR Concords with the 45 on em. He definitely snuck those out the factory lol

Last edited:
MK does not sell fakes or B-Grades, They sell authentic and Official Nike shoes, people just be hating on these sites that get them early either to A: get them for they self or B: They got a pair with some extra glue and call it a B Grade, That don't make it a B-Grade. Every shoe I bought from them either on eBay or from the site was legit. I bought a pair of Space Jams from them and a Pair from KC and a Pair from DTLR and they all match up. They get FSRs early just how any other site gets them early OK? These shoes are made way before the RD. If Footaction or Finishline or whoever it was that had a 2nd release of the concords it means nike still got some. Yea they got icy soles still if your soles are yellow by now then you got a fake pair or you dogged them out. All my XIs match up to pairs i bought in the store they ain't fake at all. I had my doubts at 1st about MK i really did, but after comparing to numerous shoes it has been proven that they are real.

they've been restocking black and white cement 3's , spacejams and concords for about a year now . Full size run restocked every couple of weeks.

It's kinda of obvious whats going on there 
mean.gif

no they haven't i check that site almost everyday. they sell out of a size and it stay sold out if they get pairs its because of someone who returned an unworn pair because they were not satisfied.

People who have ordered from them: did you get charged customs?

Back
Top Bottom