question about new release online.

i have a question, online release is in the morning instead of midnight anymore, and the retro 4 cavs are releasing next week. im in Texas what time would they have it to purchase in the morning.... dont bash because i post on the cavs page and no one reply so, help me out and reply no bs

Never heard of a time zone map?

8a eastern = 7a central

...but afaik, they are going to be in stores only, not online.

get ur info right, these will be online in footaction and footlocker, champ, just no go on nike

... I learned time zones mad early. when Little Koala & David the Gnome weren't on at 9, I figured out pretty quickly that 9 was EST and that I needed to be in front of the tv at 8.

equate it with something.

well no crap i know it a hr different, but what time is it release is what it matter??? if you so smart why didnt u read my post and answer correctly? pretty dumb for not know how to read

not know how, huh? keep making TX proud.

if midnight releases by Nike occur at 12am, that puts Texas 1 (one) hour back at 11pm. If they move the release date to 8am, what time does that mean for Texas?

you got this, Wonderlic. can't make it any easier.

haha this guy, if i knew it would release at 8 est then i would ask you right? it just matter of fact you didnt read my post right... i said no bashing, give me a stright answer

If you live in the east time zone, it comes out at 8 a.m. Saturday.

You live in Texas, so they come out at 7 a.m. Saturday.

I live in Alaska, so they come out at 4 a.m. Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom