Question About PEs Compared to Regular Releases

Is there any significant difference between player editions compared to their regular release counterparts besides the colorway and jersey #/ added logos?  I never owned any PEs and pictures don't always tell the full story.  For example, wouldn't it make sense for players that get PE's to request having their shoes with full-length, double-stacked zoom air?  Imagine having a pair of the old-school Jordans from 1-11, but with zoom in it instead of traditional Nike Air.  Any insight would be appreciated.   

Sometimes PE's get a special treatment in terms of cushioning, leathers, materials...etc

Hm I wonder what members of Team Jordan ask for.  It'd be logical for today's basketball players who wear retros to actually have some type of zoom air incorporated in some shape or form.  I bet they also ask for premium leather and hand-stitching while they're at it lol 

99% of the time they are the same as GR's.

Most players wear insoles anyways, so having a specific cushioning system in place is irrelevant in most cases.

once you get to be a professional athlete your feet can be your downfall. A lot of players wear custom orthopedic Insoles.

Back
Top Bottom