Question about the quality of DMP's

I was thinking about buying a pair of dmp xi to ball in. I have a pair of retro concord xi's, but I am growing out of them. I am well aware of the qualityissues of JB after 2001 so my question is for ya'll that have the DMP's, what's the quality like? Do you think it would hold up on the courts? Imostly play indoors and the 2 or 3 position. Any feedback would help. Thanks.

this post should most likely be in sneaker reviews.
sorry i don't have a pair of DMP's so i can't help you out.

Wow your going to pay 300+ on a pair that you will ball in??

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

ya not worth the price man.....go buy some shaqs at payless!!!!

hahahahah...................FTL!!!.......(20$)

dunkman62.jpg

ummm i have the dmp's and i wore them 1time i did not ballin in them tho.. As fair as quality in my
in my opinion it's better then anything else jb is putting out >>>
smh.gif
.. but yea thats alot of bread

just because they're worth so much money, doesn't mean that he didn't pay 295 for them.

11s are not well for balling IMO. It's just the hype and you are richie rich if you'd be willing to wear XIs of that caliber. Hope you got the game toback it up. DMP XIs are great IMO. I mean nothing too shabby.

it doesn't matter how much u got them for, it matters how much their worth. the quality is good

god damn.... yalll cant even answer his @+*%#+ question he only asked if they were good for balling, anyway mine held up aight the only problem is the solelose traction very easily but they dont tear or anything.

Serious though, the DMP XI quality is good for (lounge)-balling but not for (court)-balling......

Wearing these won't improve your skills if thats what your thinking
laugh.gif
jp But yea, it would be better to go with another shoe

besides the midsole on the xi's seperates from the patent and the tip of the toe seperates as well after a while so yea limit how much you use them

The quality of the DMP are really good I have to and I don't ball in them but they feel just like my originals that I had back in the day.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

ya not worth the price man.....go buy some shaqs at payless!!!!

hahahahah...................FTL!!!.......(20$)

dunkman62.jpg
indifferent.gif

Anyway, DMP 11's are great to play hoop in to me.... But if I were you I wouldn't buy DMP's just to ball in, or you could buy the DMP's andplay in those too tight Concord's.

I owned the the DMP XI's and sold them the quality on them is horrible and if you are thinking of playing ball in them i would seriously pass on them, theplacement of the patent leather on the toe area causes the back of the shoe to pull down from the heel, the shoe is also heavier so IMO if you need a set ofXI's to ball in stick with a set from 2000

i think the xi's like the xx3's are pretty good to still ball in....i think the first few times you wear them...they are going to feel stiff...butafterwards...they really start to feel good...

neverballed in dmp's...but i balled in my xi zen's...for a while...before i put them down for my xx3's....i was happy with both...may just startrotating....hahaha

Back
Top Bottom