Question about vacuums

I'm looking to buy a new vacuum and wanted to know if I can use a steam vacuum as a regular vacuum? ( meaning not trying to clean the carpet)
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

I'm looking to buy a new vacuum and wanted to know if I can use a steam vacuum as a regular vacuum? ( meaning not trying to clean the carpet)
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hmm[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I'm sure the nozzle on a steam vacuum is way more narrow than it is ona regular vacuum.. so that could impact what you're using it for[/color]

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
hmm
nerd.gif

Anyway, I'm sure the nozzle on a steam vacuum is way more narrow than it is on a regular vacuum

laugh.gif
you know what I meant, like not trying to clean with solution andwater.

does that mean that I can't use it like a regular vac?

Ok, I want a steam vac so when my carpet is dirty ( like with stains) I can clean the carpet. But I also want to be able to use it as a every day vac.

steam vacuum = not everyday vac

bad idea, esp if you live in humid or cold climate. likely to cause mildew probs cuz your carpet won't dry. just get a dry vac...much more sanitary.moisture breeds bacteria. one of my exes is in bio-tech & a freakin germaphobe (would sit upright in theater seats so head wouldn't touch headrest!)

get a dyson...hyped but worth it. lota deals to be had these days.

We used a steam vacuum here to clean everything and the results were awesome. But like CL said its not a everyday thing. That's a once or twice a year typeof deal. Get a regular one and rent a steam vacuum when/if you need it.

one of my exes is in bio-tech & a freakin germaphobe (

You should get her to make a thread on here about general do's dont's/did you know's...im always interested in hearing what biochemists have tosay.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hmm[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyway, I'm sure the nozzle on a steam vacuum is way more narrow than it is on a regular vacuum.. so that could impact what you're using it for[/color]

it's probably for the fact that it gets wet

Back
Top Bottom