Question about Young Buck

Anyone remember when he was crying on the phone like %@$@+ to 50 cent. How does he still have somewhat of a career after that? Did he ever address the crying?

Anyone remember when he was crying on the phone like %@$@+ to 50 cent. How does he still have somewhat of a career after that? Did he ever address the crying?

Nah. Rehab droppin august 17
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

200px-Young_Buck_-_The_Rehab.jpg

He's still around. Didn't he threaten to actually murder 50 cent recently? I'm just wondering what his excuse was for the crying. A GROWN $$% MAN CRYING.

He's still around. Didn't he threaten to actually murder 50 cent recently? I'm just wondering what his excuse was for the crying. A GROWN $$% MAN CRYING.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

you must be a lil kid, or at least I hope you are..

you must be a lil kid, or at least I hope you are..

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom