Question Bammas

DK word? but my SS cad is in a safe location where it cannot be stolen from me. way too much identity theft goin on out here.

Safe deposit boxes are a bit excessive
Another one bites the dust!

Why? I have room in mine so why not use it.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

always kept mine in the wallet..... never had a problem... always was ready when i needed it.
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

:lol:
laugh.gif
Hmmmmmmmmmmm...​

a lot of people use the last 4 of there SS# for debit cards if it got stolen with the card that would suck...i know someone who that has happened to.
SHORTYPOP.POPspace

I'm tired of being SHORTYPOP, I just wanna be LATISHA.

im 21 years old and i still have no idea where my SS card is. In fact Im pretty sure Ive never even seen it. My momma take care of me.
BEE THHERREE!!

I keep my SSN in my head and the card locked away at the crib....I used to carry it around, until a friend of mine got his identity stolen and that was the end of that...
202< Bush Lives In My Backyard, He Doesn't Dare Hop That Fence >202

Glenny Boy, I'm with ya brother. Some place safe.
[align=center]I HAVE Cement Spikes & *****PLAYOFF 8s & ALL BLACK 15s***** & Anthracite 8s RIGHT NOW!!! PM me with offers!!![/align]

Also, PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out www.get-dizzy.blogspot.com!!!

Back
Top Bottom