Question: female advice vol... They make absolutely no sense

So she Never responds and than finally text me and says she has a boyfriend. Sorry for leading you on. See now I just want to mess with her since she was playing with a fellas emotions for no reason.

What's my next move to do so?

Originally Posted by Refuse2Lose24

So she Never responds and than finally text me and says she has a boyfriend. Sorry for leading you on. See now I just want to mess with her since she was playing with a fellas emotions for no reason.

What's my next move to do so?

she's still got you by the balls cuz you thinkin' like this, famb...
i totally dig where you coming from... you want to smash her, and mess her over like she did you...i get that..

but you cant look for that cuz its a long road... if the opportunity presents then gone ahead and make it happen...

smash dat and dont call back...

but HOPING for this to happen is just stupid, fambs...

MY ADVICE: delete the number, facebook, and anything... i GUARANTEE you she's gonna hit you withing a few months, especially if she sees you consistently.

if she comes up to you DONT COLD SHOULDER cuz she's gonna sense that she touched you emotionally... just be SUPER chill if she says anything to you, like the situation didnt even bother you.

learn from your mistakes... analyze where you think you messed up, and go about it differently WITH  a different girl.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im over it. just took a day or two.. i shouldn't have texted her so its probably beyond repairable. unless i see her and run game on her again.

nothing to do but on to the next one.

Of course they don't make sense they are all crazy. It more a question of what degree of crazy

Back
Top Bottom