Question for black people ??

Is it the slower you walk, the cooler you are?

Ive noticed while walking around on campus a lot of black people (usually the ones that think theyre the @*+!) walk crazy slow.

for example a group of kids on the basketball team all easily over 6' lookin like molasses movin down the sidewalk, with short people casually walking butlookin like there speed walking past them

whats the deal with this?

laugh.gif
I have no answer for this question, but I understand what you'resaying.

roll.gif

i hate when people in general walk slow in school
smh.gif

im trying to go to my class before im late but the halls are damn crowded with people walking slow
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Great thread considering all black people consider themselves "cooler" by slowing down their pace of walking!

SMH @ the stupid/ignorant lets ask a black person questions. Did you REALLY think about this question before you posted?! SMH

Depends if they're talking... I tend to walk slower when in conversation. (asian btw)

If I have somewhere to go, then I have somewhere to go.

grin.gif

I always notice this at my school. Its not just black people though, its everyone who trys to act cool.
I'm black, but I seem to walk faster than most people.

that was the reason i was hesitant to make this because i know people would cry racist, but a while ago when my raging racist self was walking with one of myblack friends(doesnt think hes the #+@+) was walking at the same pace i realized maybe i should ask the question on NT

We as a people tend to walk slower when in groups so we can have extra time time for talking and to make sure everybody looks at us
grin.gif

But when I'm strolling through the mall by myself I'm the Speed walk champ
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Great thread considering all black people consider themselves "cooler" by slowing down their pace of walking!

SMH @ the stupid/ignorant lets ask a black person questions. Did you REALLY think about this question before you posted?! SMH

I wish some people would ask these questions in real life so someone would smack them and they wouldn't realize not every question in my head needs to beasked.

I think longer strides = confidence

If someone is walkin 100 steps per minute that's not a good look.

Many tell me I walk slow, but it's all natural and unconscious...

I walk mad slow. I just aint in no hurry to get anywhere. I do got a hellova stroll though

The is it hard for black ppl to breathe through their nose thread all over again
smh.gif
laugh.gif

you fools are ignorant

Back
Top Bottom