Question for black people ??

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Great thread considering all black people consider themselves "cooler" by slowing down their pace of walking!

SMH @ the stupid/ignorant lets ask a black person questions. Did you REALLY think about this question before you posted?! SMH

I wish some people would ask these questions in real life so someone would smack them and they wouldn't realize not every question in my head needs to be asked.

Word! I feel you but those people like the threadstarter don't have the guts to. They know the question is ridiculous and ignorant so they never would ask.

damn dudes are gettin reeeeeeeeaaaaaalllllll sensitive. i apologize if i hurt your feelings

for example a group of kids on the basketball team all easily over 6' lookin like molasses movin down the sidewalk

i kno wut u talkin bout
laugh.gif

whats even worse than people walking slow is when dudes stand in the middle of a hallway or staircase having a conversation while everyone else is trying toget to class
mad.gif

we walk slow so we can observe our surroundings and our surrounding can observe us for example.....
1.we got on a fresh fit and fresh kicks- walk slow so people notice your flick/heat and so u dont mistakengly walk into someone and get that dreaded skuff
2. we see chicks standing around and walking so we walk slow so we can catch every glimpse of eye banging and turn around glimpses of booty and Breast.
3. we walk slow because we move on cp time our own time and for some reason we just like to show up after every one else has not late justnext to last

hope that helps you out walking slow is only for dudes with aura tho a herb walking slow just looks ******ed ya dig

Question for white people. Ever "notice" things white people do and form stupid generalizations from them?

Why do we think all non white people act/think/drink/live the same?

i walk slow because i like to observe and enjoy my surroundings and besides, im never in a rush to get anywhere.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Great thread considering all black people consider themselves "cooler" by slowing down their pace of walking!

SMH @ the stupid/ignorant lets ask a black person questions. Did you REALLY think about this question before you posted?! SMH

I wish some people would ask these questions in real life so someone would smack them and they wouldn't realize not every question in my head needs to be asked.

Word! I feel you but those people like the threadstarter don't have the guts to. They know the question is ridiculous and ignorant so they never would ask.
Was just about to say that. No one would ask this to a black person's face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I to be honest this kinda clarifies something I was thinking before.

I always thought white/asian people like (5'5" and under) were simply walking faster so they could get ahead of me on some (Negro Oh noez) steez
laugh.gif

It all depends on the persons schedule, I think whatever the race may be.
U ever notice how lame some people look when they speed walkin??

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

Question for white people. Ever "notice" things white people do and form stupid generalizations from them?

Why do we think all non white people act/think/drink/live the same?
I believe the website is stuffwhitepeoplelike.com

All harmless stereotypes like Indy music and panini sandwiches on that site, nothing compared to the stereotypes thrown out at other races like our collective%@@+ don't stink.

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

All harmless stereotypes like Indy music and panini sandwiches on that site, nothing compared to the stereotypes thrown out at other races like our collective %@@+ don't stink.

Gotta love the apologetic white person.
laugh.gif

Because walking slow is such a terrible stereotype?

i cant believe yall getting mad i mean i wanna know why white men bang extra skinny unhealty always throwing up after dinner broads but im not making a threadabout it chill yall he wasnt tryna harm he just wanted to know why we always gots to be cool in school thats all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom