Question for black people ??

It's the thought process. The fact you see a few black people doing something, that you would perceive as negative, and assume they must all do it and itmust be caused by the non whiteness. It's not as if history and certainly the present hasn't validated that minorities get treated and viewed a certainway as a result of stereotypes and preconceived notions before getting a chance to prove or disprove them on their own merit.

roll.gif
at the people getting their feelings hurt. But when I do walkslow/carefully, it's because I don't want my shoes stepped on or creased. (Asian btw).

Originally Posted by donfratrachelli

It's the thought process. The fact you see a few black people doing something, that you would perceive as negative, and assume they must all do it and it must be caused by the non whiteness. It's not as if history and certainly the present hasn't validated that minorities get treated and viewed a certain way as a result of stereotypes and preconceived notions before getting a chance to prove or disprove them on their own merit.
bring it down a notch fam

generally, if you have no where to really go but you're just walking, you're gonna walk slow.... i know if i was taking a walk around my neighborhood,i walk really slow....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I never noticed this till i was at florida state one day, i just looked around and was like #$^& why is everyone walkin so fast for? i mean all the guysand girls were basically power walkin to class over there
laugh.gif
. Then i wentback over to famu everybody was hittin the slow bop to their next destination. I never noticed it till that day. i dont know the reason for this maybe becausefamu has a more laid back atmosphere. I mean cats at fsu was str8 joggin to class like they were in the last leg of a marathon.

It's the thought process. The fact you see a few black people doing something, that you would perceive as negative, and assume they must all do it and it must be caused by the non whiteness. It's not as if history and certainly the present hasn't validated that minorities get treated and viewed a certain way as a result of stereotypes and preconceived notions before getting a chance to prove or disprove them on their own merit.

dude stop crying. did i say "why do ALL black people walk so slow ?" no i dont think i did. and it wasnt just a few black people i saw walking slowi have seen this many times over the last few years that is the only reason i asked, its not that serious

this dude is actin like i came in here like "why do all these damn negros walk so damn slow, im in a rush to get to my kkk meeting and theyre making meLATE...*+#*"

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

RamZs8906 wrote:

FlatbushFiyah23 wrote:

Great thread considering all black people consider themselves "cooler" by slowing down their pace of walking!

SMH @ the stupid/ignorant lets ask a black person questions. Did you REALLY think about this question before you posted?! SMH

I wish some people would ask these questions in real life so someone would smack them and they wouldn't realize not every question in my head needs to be
asked.

Word! I feel you but those people like the threadstarter don't have the guts to. They know the question is ridiculous and ignorant so they never would ask.
Was just about to say that. No one would ask this to a black person's face.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I to be honest this kinda clarifies something I was thinking before.

I always thought white/asian people like (5'5" and under) were simply walking faster so they could get ahead of me on some (Negro Oh noez) steez
laugh.gif

I would and i wont even be hesitant to ask.

If they can call me Jackie Chan then i have the right to ask a simple question.

And i bet they'll overreact......... Its sad to tell you the truth.

Al Gore invented the internet so people can ask these types of questions without fear or exposing themselves as the ignoramuses they are

Al Gore invented the internet so people can ask these types of questions without fear or exposing themselves as the ignoramuses they are
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol..i go to a 90 percent white school, and i always notice people flying past me..i just thought i walked slow..now i can attribute that to my coolblackness...On the real though i always found it funny how these little girls would just go power walking past me like they were in a rush..now i see im jusslow lol..

It's not easy walking fast with an anaconda in your pants.

[Eddie Murphy] "Everytime you see a black man in a wheelchair, doesn't mean he's handicapped" [/Eddie Murphy]

Back
Top Bottom