Question for Dallas fans

Seriously why do you guys want to win games?? Im seeing fans say "lets at least get to .500" "lets finish off strong" why?? You finish off strong and not make the playoffs then get stuck with a crappy mid-round pick....

Don't give me the whole "If we finish strong it looks promising for next year" cuz thats clearly not the case with yall... More losses=better draft pick... since you're going nowhere anyway

Just curious as to why so many of yall want to win.. although I do appreciate you guys taking out those fraud Giants

Seriously why do you guys want to win games?? Im seeing fans say "lets at least get to .500" "lets finish off strong" why?? You finish off strong and not make the playoffs then get stuck with a crappy mid-round pick....

Don't give me the whole "If we finish strong it looks promising for next year" cuz thats clearly not the case with yall... More losses=better draft pick... since you're going nowhere anyway

Just curious as to why so many of yall want to win.. although I do appreciate you guys taking out those fraud Giants

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Because I like to see them win.  It's as simple as that. 

Get to .500 and hope for some help and make the playoffs.  (pipe dream but stranger things have happened)

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Because I like to see them win.  It's as simple as that. 

Get to .500 and hope for some help and make the playoffs.  (pipe dream but stranger things have happened)

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by dland24

Is this dude seriously asking why fans want their team to win games?

He supports Philadelphia teams what are you expecting here?
roll.gif
roll.gif

you play to win the game. helllooooo. you play to win the game. you dont play to just play it. when you start telling me it doesnt matter, retire.

you play to win the game. helllooooo. you play to win the game. you dont play to just play it. when you start telling me it doesnt matter, retire.

But winning games when you're team is 1-7 is really just making it worse in the long run... Of course people enjoy seeing their team win.. but playing yourself out of a top 5 draft pick just seems dumb

But winning games when you're team is 1-7 is really just making it worse in the long run... Of course people enjoy seeing their team win.. but playing yourself out of a top 5 draft pick just seems dumb

This thread shows the true problem with the new age media driven sports fan

And most teams don't even want to have a high draft pick, sure its high reward but its also high risk and you tie up a big % of your cap into that player (usually)

This thread shows the true problem with the new age media driven sports fan

And most teams don't even want to have a high draft pick, sure its high reward but its also high risk and you tie up a big % of your cap into that player (usually)

Couldn't you make this thread every year for any team that starts off poorly? Should all of the give up?

Back
Top Bottom