Question for my dudes who graduated HS 5 or more years ago

Do you find that girls who never gave you the time of day in high school are now throwing the yambs at you?

I know I cant be the only one. Its crazy how the same girls who basically told me I have no chance of ever ever ever ever smashing are hitting me up and throwing it at me.

And I'm the same ol dude from high school that they used to diss and friend zone

Facebook is good for something... lets discuss bredren

They could have run through everybody else in your graduating class by now and you are one of the few ones left.....

or

You are one of the few who might not know about their skeezerish ways

or

You are on the incline and she is declining

or

Your paths never crossed for whatever reason

or

some other random scenario.

I have moved far, far away from the city in which I graduated HS in. I couldn't tell you.

i always went for the chicks who got slept on. most the dimes from high school are now 3.5's and fat.

i always went for the chicks who got slept on. most the dimes from high school are now 3.5's and fat.

Truuuuu

also, I found that alot of the 4's and 5's and now 8's and 9's

and yambs means *****, snatch, the box, vagina , etc.

Yeah but there's a nerd I didn't go for, we were just friends is 6'1 and walking sex...saw her at the reunion and was at a loss for words.
I went for one nerd though she shot me down and she's married to another nerd I used to crack jokes on, they're both surgeons living in California.
I hated that guy in school, and I hate him now. Happy for her, but she's a 5 or 6. 

too bad most of these chicks look like they belong making turkey sandwiches at subway

or have more kids than the octomom

it's nothing to be too proud about.

females were pretending to be conservative in H.S., going out of their way to date dudes out of town so no one knew they were getting ran thru by his whole crew.
now, it just doesn't matter.

Yeah but there's a nerd I didn't go for, we were just friends is 6'1 and walking sex...saw her at the reunion and was at a loss for words.

I went for one nerd though she shot me down and she's married to another nerd I used to crack jokes on, they're both surgeons living in California.

I hated that guy in school, and I hate him now. Happy for her, but she's a 5 or 6. 

you sound real salty bruh

i used to be in love with this girl, we always kicked it and she liked me too but she was somalian with a traditional family. she wasn't but her family was she said her family would kill her if we ever dated. she was from australia and she had to move back to australia after high school. we kept in contact for a while but drifted apart. i tried to call her the other day and she doesn't have the same number. :frown:

it's nothing to be too proud about.
females were pretending to be conservative in H.S., going out of their way to date dudes out of town so no one knew they were getting ran thru by his whole crew.
now, it just doesn't matter.

I wouldn't say I was proud and I'm not trying to wife nor fall in love with these ****. So all that **** is irrelevant

and these girls hit me up but its like they just want me now so someone can raise their little bastard child that they had a year after HS ended with the dude that was the man in HS

2zyeoec.jpg

my high school sweetheart gained weight... and I dont consider her that attractive as before

however theres some girls who really blossomed into beautiful women

yep. Nowadays the chicks who friendzoned me are all trying to get that corporate money. I aint even mad.

Graduated 4 years ago. This cute girl liked me freshman year and I kind of always regretted not talking to her. I had no interest in getting the yambs at that age. Looked her up on Facebook and she was chubby, looked 20 pounds overweight. Another one fallen 
tired.gif

yeah, it's funny. once that social hierarchy is gone girls become more friendly. 

i also noticed a lot of the really hot chick became fat and a lot of the middle tier chicks became hot. 

Do you find that girls who never gave you the time of day in high school are now throwing the yambs at you?

I know I cant be the only one. Its crazy how the same girls who basically told me I have no chance of ever ever ever ever smashing are hitting me up and throwing it at me.

And I'm the same ol dude from high school that they used to diss and friend zone

Facebook is good for something... lets discuss bredren

If I remember correctly, you're from BPT right?

If that's correct, then it's understandable. Graduated for Bass in '04 and all the stuck up popular chicks are now looking bustdown. I've never been the one to judge but it seems like in BPT, a high school diploma is a license to start birthing children (if they haven't already while in H.S); the lack of responsible priorities is catching up to many of em, female and male.

Many of 'em, from my class at least, are in their mid-20's so there's more than enough time to improve on their situation.

Last edited:
I didn't have this problem in HS...If I still had facebook there would be relationship problems abound. :lol:

All the "dimes" in Highschool all gained hella weight and are ugly now. :lol:

It's so sad how my parents were right. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom