Question for people in a relationship

Did your girl ever tell you that she was going to wait until she was married to have sex and had sex with you before anyway. My girl says that she is waitinguntil marriage, but ppl keep telling me that she will eventually give in, she even said it herself that she might do it before.

HAHAH yeah man my girl was VERY adimint (sp?) about that but after like 9 months it got crackin. It was really hard for me since i wasnt a virgin though

Man, every damn girl tries talkin' that garbage at some point in their life.
laugh.gif

Tell her to shut up and get naked.

definately not posting a pic on here, i jus have respect for her not to post her pic all over a message board, but u can go to my myspace and see her on my top

That's a no go for me buddy, my meat and my hand would be best friends...their acquaintances now.

but serious, are you two in your early teens? with this being 2008 you would be hard pressed to find a girl willing to wait until marriage. she's a keeper.

Originally Posted by krider31

Did your girl ever tell you that she was going to wait until she was married to have sex and had sex with you before anyway. My girl says that she is waiting until marriage, but ppl keep telling me that she will eventually give in, she even said it herself that she might do it before.

Happened to me my dude... Wasn't really worth it though
smh.gif
But yeah she'll cave eventually.

17 and 16? oh y'all haven't gone to prom yet. that's like the universal smash night. you're good she's all talk now.

My friend is currently in the situation. They been together for over a year and never done more than fooled around. Son pulls on himself like theres treasureon the other end..

Been there DONE that. My girl said the same thing but after a few months it was her idea to do it. But after I did some things to piss her off her became are-confirmed virgin....

How long you two been together?

She'll cave.

Man I remember this crap from when I was young.

I feel old now.

we've been goin out for 1 month and a half

EDIT: but we've been talkin for 4 months

Back
Top Bottom