question for "The Wire" heads...

Yeah, that's mostly what I hear... it doesn't live up to the other seasons.. I'm surprised to say, S2 is my second favorite right now behind 4. I hated it at first but it was really well done. 3 was just OK, imo.

Yeah, that's mostly what I hear... it doesn't live up to the other seasons.. I'm surprised to say, S2 is my second favorite right now behind 4. I hated it at first but it was really well done. 3 was just OK, imo.

Originally Posted by hymen man

It's not a bad season. It was actually very good and ended the show with a lot of closure and tied all the loose ends imo. Of course coming off of one of the finest seasons of Television ever imo,it would be a daunting task for the next season to live up to last season but it was still a good season. Couldn't have asked for more from final season imo.

It's not a bad season. It was actually very good and ended the show with a lot of closure and tied all the loose ends imo. Of course coming off of one of the finest seasons of Television ever imo,it would be a daunting task for the next season to live up to last season but it was still a good season. Couldn't have asked for more from final season imo.

Spoiler [+]
Major props to Bodie, soldier to the fullest.

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

man i felt like i lost one of my own homies when he got killed. i was bummed for a minute
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

man i felt like i lost one of my own homies when he got killed. i was bummed for a minute
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Favorite characters on the Wire?
Hard to pick one

I like to think Slim was my favorite character...He was street, but smart...always stayed in his line and never veered off
pimp.gif

Wallace, Nick Sabotka, Carver and Augustus are ones that come to mind too

Obviously there are characters in the series who were better than them..but on a personal level I liked them the most

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Favorite characters on the Wire?
Hard to pick one

I like to think Slim was my favorite character...He was street, but smart...always stayed in his line and never veered off
pimp.gif

Wallace, Nick Sabotka, Carver and Augustus are ones that come to mind too

Obviously there are characters in the series who were better than them..but on a personal level I liked them the most

Mike, Bodie, Omar, Snoop, Wee-Bay, Chris, Marlo >

Mike is my favorite though, the boy cold.
"You said always get there early"

Man, what a great show.

RIP Bodie, my man.

Mike, Bodie, Omar, Snoop, Wee-Bay, Chris, Marlo >

Mike is my favorite though, the boy cold.
"You said always get there early"

Man, what a great show.

RIP Bodie, my man.

Back
Top Bottom