Question, how far is too far?

Discussion in 'General' started by c money 88 05, Dec 20, 2009.

1. c money 88 05

c money 88 05

ok so before a couple weeks ago I had never been in a relationship, just didn't want one and didn't think I was ready to be in one, but long storyshort I decided to try one out with someone I like. I say that to say this, I'm new to relationships still...

SO the spacejam XI's come out wednesday right, and I was at finishline checking them out, looking at the shirts they have, talking to the employees, etc,and one of them happened to be a girl...a cute girl(well met my standards anyway, no pics)...a cute girl that works at a store where I need some shoes AND hasan employee diescount...a cute girl that works at a store where I need some shoes AND has an employee discount AND seemed interested in me which could lead tomore discounts...and this is where my question comes

Would I be in the wrong to get this girl's number and talk her up just for the discount/reserves and I have a girl, and the main reason she even caught myattention was because she was cute?

Before the relationship I would've taken my shot at her and I was still talking to her with that mindset today, I just didn't do it, but then I missedout on an opportunity to get that discount too(sidenote, my boy works there temporarily and I wasn't gonna get the discount on these, but could for futurereleases)
    I wouldn't do anything with her, I'm not saying I'd cheat on my girl or anything, just make a new female friend with nice benefits, that could looklike more knowing me and the way I mess with/talk to females...

ok I sound/seem/look confused, so basically I'm asking how far is too far to go in a relationship?

2. thesouthside

thesouthside Banned

[​IMG] pics of her naked in spacejams nao

3. 1c3m4m

1c3m4m

Right now im talkin to a girl, she really likes me and shes not bad lookin. But Im more attracted to her bloomingdales hookup, and yesterday she took me to theKnicks/Clippers game (no charge) and gave me a christmas present (AE Hoody). In the back of my mind I think its wrong but I still talk to her. Shes kind ofannoying and doesnt do much, she not outgoing. I like her a lil but not as much as she likes me. I want the same question answered as OP plz.

BTW, Im Black, Shes Asian, I dont get those too much, and she got a cake lol

4. regal black

regal black

seems interested? She's a sales associate, she's going to be nice to everybody. You're thinking way too hard into this. If you just want adiscount, just let her know what you want. Keep it 100

5. gabe gotti

gabe gotti Banned

This.

But to not totally shoot you down, I'm sure your current girl would like to pay discount prices for sneakers as well. Depending on how old you and her are,(seem to be around 18) she will understand.

And as for you, just think to yourself, if your girl was at Macy's shooting the breeze with a dude, but was in it for the discount....

6. 23bryan

23bryan

pics???? [​IMG]

7. sofreakinwavy

sofreakinwavy

[​IMG]

8. kicktionair

kicktionair

I didn't read the part where he actually got the number

which means he won't get it in the future

which means dude had a day dream while starring at the cute chick

which means YNS op

9. hugo

hugo

you possibly the funniest lil girl i know.

10. xjordanhead

xjordanhead

Yea I agree if your girl was talking to a guy she thought was cute and said it was just for a discount you wouldnt like it.
    If you like her then be with her, dont leave your gf stuck being cheated on

11. enphan

enphan

easy solution...

would you be salty if your chick hollered at a dude that could buy her alcohol/sell her trees/give her a tat/sell her a car/give discounted goods or servicesin exchange for feigned interest?

only a truthful answer will give you the advice you need.

no? well, f- it, you prolly don't care about your broad and will eventually dog her anyway

yes? do you want your chick that you'd be salty over being as salty as you'd feel?

you're welcome, lad.

12. c money 88 05

c money 88 05

I already said I didn't get her number, and I wasn't looking for anything more than a discount so you're right INS...her. All I saidwas I could have went for it to try and get a discount out of her.

I don't even know why I didn't look at it that way
    Thanks man, I appreciate that info.

13. manny1

manny1

If your just going to be friends then jump on it. But if it happens that you want to hit it then be like the nike logo say's "JUST DO IT" [​IMG]