Question on "Clean" intercourse vol. Yes, my V-card is intact

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I don't get down with the blood, I'd stick it in her booty hole first. I really can't mess with blood at all, not scared of blood itself it just kills my mood during sex. Besides there's a reason GOD gave women mouths.

Pull out works too, I don't do it much unless I'm in a pron star type of move and aim for her face, hair, ear, neck. Thing is most of my buddie only tolerate on the stomach or butt
laugh.gif
but I be surprising them.
i dont get that last sentence... your buddies? surprising them? on the stomach or butt? odd.....

I don't get down with the blood, I'd stick it in her booty hole first. I really can't mess with blood at all, not scared of blood itself it just kills my mood during sex. Besides there's a reason GOD gave women mouths.

Pull out works too, I don't do it much unless I'm in a pron star type of move and aim for her face, hair, ear, neck. Thing is most of my buddie only tolerate on the stomach or butt
laugh.gif

blood grosses you out but dodo does not?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

blood grosses you out but dodo does not?
laugh.gif
my thoughts exactly.. Id rather wash off blood thenfeces.
ohwell.gif

Condoms were for preventing pregnancy more than preventing STD infections.

Anyway if you have sex in the water your guaranteed to never get her pregnant. Also, if you nut while she's on top gravity will prevent her from getting pregnant 200% of the time.

2ypgt1y.jpg

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by s dubl

aids/hiv doesnt show up for years in some cases........
Out of this whole thread only one person knew this ???

DAM... why didn't you tell me this stan?!!?!?!
You shouldn't be usin' prayer for birth control anyways. We can't have you multiplying.

Back
Top Bottom