Question re: BOTs (NOT SNEAKER RELATED)

So my wife does spin class. The gym has a website that opens at a certain time so you can go on and reserve your spin bike. The problem is that she keeps getting shut out so I had the idea of getting a BOT that can go in and reserve the same bike for her every time.

Problem is I don't know anything about computers. Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to get something like this made?

Thanks.

So my wife does spin class. The gym has a website that opens at a certain time so you can go on and reserve your spin bike. The problem is that she keeps getting shut out so I had the idea of getting a BOT that can go in and reserve the same bike for her every time.

Problem is I don't know anything about computers. Does anyone have any idea how I might be able to get something like this made?

Thanks.

PM me.

Not sure if it's okay to type what I want in the thread. Big Brother is watching.

Last edited:
OK. I've been on here for many years so if it should be deleted, mods, just let me know. Obviously don't want to create any issues.

Thanks.

hey HOVKid how are the lil tykes these days?

Kids are good. My daughter Emerson is 6 1/2, big man Jack is 4 1/2.

Thanks for asking....been a long time since I've been on here but when my wife was having an issue with the spin class, I figured no better place than "home"

Hope all you guys are good. I miss the big butt posts.

Last edited:
I feel old, I remember when he had no kids :lol: :lol:

holy cow

its cuz we are old now..............6 1/2...............i remember when he made a thread, prob my old s/n......yes. Time............flies.

good to hear HOV

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom