Question Regarding PS2 Memory Cards

I just need help clarifying a couple of things. First of all, is it bad to use different memory cards in the player 1 slot or should I try to save as much as I can on just 1 card.
Secondly, is there a way that I could load and save information onto the card in the 2nd player slot while there's a card in the 1st player slot? Thanks in advance.

smokin.gif
I guess not. Thanks for trying anyway.

1. It's up to you. I have all my Burnout saves on one card and everything else on another.

2. I think the system automatically loads what's in slot 1, but I'm sure once you go to the load/save, you can choose which slot you want to load and save to (I know GT3 has it).

Oh, so you're that one kid in the neighborhood that plays the 8 year old hand me down system and still manages to have fun with it after everybody dun already upgraded and planning to upgrade again in a couple months?

Spoiler [+]
Yeah you are..

laugh.gif

There really isn't much of a difference. Files can become corrupted although I do not believe there is any correlation between that and amount of data in the card. I've only had multiple memory cards because the first one was full. As for your second questions, depends on the game.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Oh, so you're that one kid in the neighborhood that plays the 8 year old hand me down system and still manages to have fun with it after everybody dun already upgraded and planning to upgrade again in a couple months?

Spoiler [+]
Yeah you are..

Im this guy, im a casual gamer at best*sigh*

Back
Top Bottom