Question regarding Refs and Little Leagues and such.

So today my 15 yr old bro had his playoff game, long story short, refs were terrible with calls, obvious balls not being called, no strikes and outs, just overall bad going againest my bros team. 
mad.gif

mad.gif

now i have no problem with my bro losing, it happens, but when its just obvious because of the refs it pisses me off
mad.gif
mad.gif

come to find out, we had 3 refs, out of 3 refs, 2 of them had sons on the other team, plus the head of the umpire league was there, his son also on the other team.

so me and other parents etc start going back and forth with the umps how they cant ref that game cause of conflict of interest (obviously), i get into an argument with one of the umps and i have to be restrained
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude dips
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

is there anything we can do? my cities corrupt when it comes to $%%+ like that, is there something higher up?

So today my 15 yr old bro had his playoff game, long story short, refs were terrible with calls, obvious balls not being called, no strikes and outs, just overall bad going againest my bros team. 
mad.gif

mad.gif

now i have no problem with my bro losing, it happens, but when its just obvious because of the refs it pisses me off
mad.gif
mad.gif

come to find out, we had 3 refs, out of 3 refs, 2 of them had sons on the other team, plus the head of the umpire league was there, his son also on the other team.

so me and other parents etc start going back and forth with the umps how they cant ref that game cause of conflict of interest (obviously), i get into an argument with one of the umps and i have to be restrained
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude dips
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

is there anything we can do? my cities corrupt when it comes to $%%+ like that, is there something higher up?

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude dips
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i doubt it hell they couldnt/cant do anything about it in pro sports

Originally Posted by air max 87

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude dips
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i doubt it hell they couldnt/cant do anything about it in pro sports

1) They are not refs.

2) There is nothing you can do. This situation should be avoided by the league, but its hard to change after the fact.

1) They are not refs.

2) There is nothing you can do. This situation should be avoided by the league, but its hard to change after the fact.

There's nothing you can do. Unfortunately, this happens a lot even in AAU which is supposed to be the most legit of all these leagues. My brother's basketball team got screwed over by the referee throughout the game because his son was on the other team. This was the national tournament mind you and it still happened.

There's nothing you can do. Unfortunately, this happens a lot even in AAU which is supposed to be the most legit of all these leagues. My brother's basketball team got screwed over by the referee throughout the game because his son was on the other team. This was the national tournament mind you and it still happened.

it may not do nothing, but i would write a letter to your cities newspaper and try and get this league as much negative publicity as possible. it's a complete conflict of interest for them to be referring their kids games.

i would just try to bring as much negative publicity as possible towards that league

it may not do nothing, but i would write a letter to your cities newspaper and try and get this league as much negative publicity as possible. it's a complete conflict of interest for them to be referring their kids games.

i would just try to bring as much negative publicity as possible towards that league

I doubt you'll be able to change anything. Little league baseball is probably the sport with the most politics. Parents are related to so-and-so, or this kid is friends with such-and-such. I seen it as kid and I played only one year. My cousin was a perennial all-star in little league, yet couldn't even get a try-out for our high school team. It's all politics, sad but true.

I doubt you'll be able to change anything. Little league baseball is probably the sport with the most politics. Parents are related to so-and-so, or this kid is friends with such-and-such. I seen it as kid and I played only one year. My cousin was a perennial all-star in little league, yet couldn't even get a try-out for our high school team. It's all politics, sad but true.

There probably is nothing you can do. But, if it means a lot to you you can see what you gotta do to be a ref. They're all volunteers anyway.

There probably is nothing you can do. But, if it means a lot to you you can see what you gotta do to be a ref. They're all volunteers anyway.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

i've seen and heard about how little league politics are. to me the best form of getting your voice heard is negative publicity. if you have an outlet to get negative publicity directed towards that league, you can get stuff accomplished.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

i've seen and heard about how little league politics are. to me the best form of getting your voice heard is negative publicity. if you have an outlet to get negative publicity directed towards that league, you can get stuff accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom