Question: Why do women....

let themselves go after getting into a relationship? Reason I ask is because my neighbor from a few years ago used to look
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Last year she shacked up and since then her body just blew up
sick.gif
.  Same thing happened to a friend of mine but her ******* got huge like they were engorged with milk so she got a pass
laugh.gif
. Why wouldn't they want to keep themselves in shape so that they can show the guy what he fell for? Physical attraction is part of a relationship isn't it? Its just confusing and baffling as to why so many women just stop giving a %#%+ after they sink their claws into someone.

comfortable...

especially when you live together...instead of going home and doing what you normally do you go home to a man and cook and lay up under each other all day and night...

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

guys are just as guilty
Agreed but the instances of women letting themselves go are higher than men.

especially when you live together...instead of going home and doing what you normally do you go home to a man and cook and lay up under each other all day and night...
My instance is regarding 19 year olds. College students. You shouldn't let yourself go at that age.

they simply go through that "i don't care anymore" stage

depression hits some people a little hard...

guys are just as guilty
Yep. I've seen more men lose their looks/physique after getting into a relationship than women. And as far as woman letting herself go after having a baby? I can't give anyone flack for that. Having a baby can do rough things to a woman's body, and sometimes it really is hard to bounce back. I'd like to think most men would be understanding if their wives pushed their child out, but it seems like they aren't.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

guys are just as guilty

My instance is regarding 19 year olds. College students. You shouldn't let yourself go at that age.

thats even worse...just think of the bad eating habits so many people pick up in college...single people gain weight going off to school..imagine couple who feel they don't have to "go hard" anymore cuz they are bunned up...
laugh.gif

disgusting...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Lex Starks wrote:

JayPesoz wrote:

guys are just as guilty

thats even worse...just think of the bad eating habits so many people pick up in college...single people gain weight going off to school..imagine couple who feel they don't have to "go hard" anymore cuz they are bunned up...
laugh.gif

disgusting...

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom