Questions about Bespoke

Hi!

I'm thinking about going to NYC to do my own Bespoke AF1.

I stillhave a few questions, so hopefully someone on NT can shed some light
smile.gif

- Is the AF1 the only shoe you can customize?
- How much is it? I heard $800.
- When do you pay? When you make the appointment or when you go to the design session
- How long is the design session?
- Are some materials/color more expensive and make the price go up?
- Will they ship to Canada when I'm done?

Thanks
smile.gif

- google.com
- nike 21 mercer
- dial (212) 226-5433
- ask all the questions to your hearts desire
- your welcome

I made 2 Bespoke AF1's last year around Christmas time. Overall it was a great experience. Each appointment is an hour long. Yes, each AF1 cost 800$ and you pay right after your appointment is over. I'm almost 100% positive you can use any material they have to offer and the price still remains 800. You still have to pay tax on it as well though. The guy "Izzy" who designs the shoe with you is real cool and personable and will work with you and do whatever you want to the shoe. I think you can do other sneakers as well, but Im pretty sure the AF1 has the most options and I'm not sure what the other shoes cost. They should be able to ship it to Canada when you're done but I would double check with them on that one. Any other questions feel free to ask!! I hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Kicks10123

I made 2 Bespoke AF1's last year around Christmas time. Overall it was a great experience. Each appointment is an hour long. Yes, each AF1 cost 800$ and you pay right after your appointment is over. I'm almost 100% positive you can use any material they have to offer and the price still remains 800. You still have to pay tax on it as well though. The guy "Izzy" who designs the shoe with you is real cool and personable and will work with you and do whatever you want to the shoe. I think you can do other sneakers as well, but Im pretty sure the AF1 has the most options and I'm not sure what the other shoes cost. They should be able to ship it to Canada when you're done but I would double check with them on that one. Any other questions feel free to ask!! I hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for those info!

Originally Posted by go rilla

the base price is $800, if you use certain materials the price increases.
That's good to know. I guess I'll have to ask when I go there for the appointment

Back
Top Bottom