Questions about getting hired to a new job ?

When a company thats looking to hire me contacts one of my pervious employers , what sorts of questions can they legally ask ? I live in fl btw if the laws are different 

When a company thats looking to hire me contacts one of my pervious employers , what sorts of questions can they legally ask ? I live in fl btw if the laws are different 

They're only suppose to verify that you worked there.

Off the record, they'll ask the obvious "what kind of worker was he" "would you hire him again" kind of questions.

Off the record, they'll ask the obvious "what kind of worker was he" "would you hire him again" kind of questions.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

yup. you are not even supposed to answer the what kind of worker they are questions. when i was a manager all we could do was verify employment any additional  questions had to be referred to a 1800 number. (It was a big company)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

yup. you are not even supposed to answer the what kind of worker they are questions. when i was a manager all we could do was verify employment any additional  questions had to be referred to a 1800 number. (It was a big company)

Back
Top Bottom