Questions about the AF3 Premium WP

When did it come out in the US? Is it still available in stores? US$120 is still the SRP, right? Thanks.
af3wpvy7.jpg

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
(Team Back Spasms)

Retail is $120. Black/Varsity Royal. I ordered a pair for myself, but they haven't arrived yet.

Just got my pair in. Very nice leathers. It looks better in person. I'll prolly post a couple pics after lunch.

These are waterproof? GoreTex? or just semi WP? I already have the Gore Tex AF1 High....and want the blue/black gore tex dunk hi...but Id take these also ifactually WP.

MSRP on the Nike box is $110. I guess they lowered the cost on them as well. The box says WP. Nowhere on the box or shoes does it say GoreTex.
The samples were better IMO: NDC pic below

ehhh, i agree the samples were better. im just hoping for some simple af iii hi colorways in the near future. white/orange would be frikin awesome

Originally Posted by tdog91184

MSRP on the Nike box is $110. I guess they lowered the cost on them as well. The box says WP. Nowhere on the box or shoes does it say GoreTex.
The samples were better IMO: NDC pic below

thats a solid color.

got them in my store in all sizes...i dont thin those are going to sell in san diego...they look like snow boots

Back
Top Bottom