Questions for Maryland Jordan collectors

I have a guy that i might be getting 20 pairs from. He lives in Maryland, and im not really familiar with the climate there. Is Maryland rough on Jordans? These are all deadstock, and they have been stored properly, but i know weather can have a big effect on them anyways.

I just dont want to buy all these J's and then find out that they're prematurely jacked because Maryland is too humid or something. Like that one guy from the Philippines or whatever it was.
thanks!

Silver Spring Maryland, to be exact

I have a guy that i might be getting 20 pairs from. He lives in Maryland, and im not really familiar with the climate there. Is Maryland rough on Jordans? These are all deadstock, and they have been stored properly, but i know weather can have a big effect on them anyways.

I just dont want to buy all these J's and then find out that they're prematurely jacked because Maryland is too humid or something. Like that one guy from the Philippines or whatever it was.
thanks!

Silver Spring Maryland, to be exact

if its who i think its from you're good to go i got a homie out there that's got everything down to multiple OG 1's PM me we'll talk further and if its not the same guy...my guy down there is def one to know

if its who i think its from you're good to go i got a homie out there that's got everything down to multiple OG 1's PM me we'll talk further and if its not the same guy...my guy down there is def one to know

i live in silver spring md and i have never had a problem with my shoes falling apart due to storing. you should be fine. if he has any 17's let me know

i live in silver spring md and i have never had a problem with my shoes falling apart due to storing. you should be fine. if he has any 17's let me know

I'm sure everything is cool just get the dude to take pics of every shoe or maybe pay a NT'er close to him to go check them out for you.

I'm sure everything is cool just get the dude to take pics of every shoe or maybe pay a NT'er close to him to go check them out for you.

I have plenty of pictures and have dealt with the guy plenty of times. I trust him, but still... Opinions are subjective. I might think something is not wearable, but someone else might say it is.

I'm pretty good with tellin if something can be worn or not, only because I've been burned unfortunately.
It doesn't really seem like it gets any more humid than Chicago, but it worries me since it's so close to water.

Anyways, any input is appreciated!

I'm half worried and half excited because this will truly complete my collection back to how it was before I sold 60% when i got engaged!

Woo!!

This is about $10k in J's, so I'd like to be educated a bit on my climate with some of your experiences.
If there it's hard on Storage for sneakers, I'll have to drop a couple of the older pairs.

I have plenty of pictures and have dealt with the guy plenty of times. I trust him, but still... Opinions are subjective. I might think something is not wearable, but someone else might say it is.

I'm pretty good with tellin if something can be worn or not, only because I've been burned unfortunately.
It doesn't really seem like it gets any more humid than Chicago, but it worries me since it's so close to water.

Anyways, any input is appreciated!

I'm half worried and half excited because this will truly complete my collection back to how it was before I sold 60% when i got engaged!

Woo!!

This is about $10k in J's, so I'd like to be educated a bit on my climate with some of your experiences.
If there it's hard on Storage for sneakers, I'll have to drop a couple of the older pairs.

There's no reason not to buy from one source. As long as you know who you're buying from. All I want to make sure is the climate didn't eat them up.

It's a dream come true package trust me.

OG 1's, dmp's, undefeated 4's etc etc.

There's no reason not to buy from one source. As long as you know who you're buying from. All I want to make sure is the climate didn't eat them up.

It's a dream come true package trust me.

OG 1's, dmp's, undefeated 4's etc etc.

Climate-wise, Maryland (not too hot, not too cold) is fairly easy on shoes. It's all on how he stored them though. As long as the boxes weren't in the garage or shoes shrink wrapped.  Also, I hope you are taking a knowledgeable friend along for such a purchase.

Climate-wise, Maryland (not too hot, not too cold) is fairly easy on shoes. It's all on how he stored them though. As long as the boxes weren't in the garage or shoes shrink wrapped.  Also, I hope you are taking a knowledgeable friend along for such a purchase.

I'm from silver spring too,,, no problems with jordans falling apart on my end either. I've sold over 40 ds and used pairs locally and on ebay, no complaints so far...

May i know who the seller is? I'd like to buy some og's from him too if you and I are different sizes.
smile.gif
I'm a 10.5-11...

I'm from silver spring too,,, no problems with jordans falling apart on my end either. I've sold over 40 ds and used pairs locally and on ebay, no complaints so far...

May i know who the seller is? I'd like to buy some og's from him too if you and I are different sizes.
smile.gif
I'm a 10.5-11...

The meat of the bundle is the Undefeated 4's with the incase, OG 1 with box, DMP pack, and the AJ 1 XQ with dustbag.
the rest is misc stuff, all the 11's from the early 2000's, japan 1's, etc etc

20 total, all DS

i think i came up with the best solution. Im gonna fly out there with my friend, and rent an expedition or something and drive back. That way i get to molest all the J's myself, shipping was going to be stupid expensive anyways.

The meat of the bundle is the Undefeated 4's with the incase, OG 1 with box, DMP pack, and the AJ 1 XQ with dustbag.
the rest is misc stuff, all the 11's from the early 2000's, japan 1's, etc etc

20 total, all DS

i think i came up with the best solution. Im gonna fly out there with my friend, and rent an expedition or something and drive back. That way i get to molest all the J's myself, shipping was going to be stupid expensive anyways.

20 pairs for 10k? man that's 500 a pair... i didnt know people would still spend that much on shoes especially at these trying times. i guess you're a baller
smile.gif

20 pairs for 10k? man that's 500 a pair... i didnt know people would still spend that much on shoes especially at these trying times. i guess you're a baller
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom