Questions on Huarache 2k4's

I'm in the market for some ball shoes and I've seen a few pretty good deals on some 2k4's. My question is though are they still ok to play in, as far as the age of the sneakers. Would I better off copping some newer Kobes like 6's or 7's? Main question is are these 8 year old kicks still safe to play ball in.

it would depend on how the shoes were stored for the last 8 years. maybe you would be better off playing it safe and getting a pair from nikeid or waiting for the 2k4 retros to drop later this year if you really want a pair; although theres no way of knowing if theyre going to have the same type of air in the sole that the originals had.

Unfortunately there's no way to know for sure until you try it out. I bought a pair around late 2010 and they held up well for about six months before the materials started degrading. I was playing about 9 hours a week.

I would say a more recent pair of shoes would be better because they have better "technology" built in them.

these shoes are definitely a lot more durable than the kobes. i would recommend getting them because the zoom air cushioning is top notch, so either get a original pair or wait for the ones to release this year during the summer.

Back
Top Bottom