Questions on sizing regarding CDP IIIs, IVs, and VI's

Was looking into some shoes and just wanted to know how these run in size. I know these days most retros are required a half size up, but just wanted NT'sopinion regarding the CDP IIIs, IVs, and VI's. Thanks in advance.

true to size if iu got a narrow foot id go a half size smaller and if its fat go up but i just get my 8 and im set

Something weird to share....I was at Champs one day and i saw the cdp 3's on the shelf so i tried them on and they were an 8.5, i wear 10 and they feltreally good. i was gonna get em but i was like nah the 20's are hideous, just strange that they fit so well.

All fit me true to size. Try them all on to see which feels better. Our opinions won't make the shoes you buy fit or feel any better
wink.gif
Just go with whatfeels comfortable to you
smile.gif

I know the V's fit true to size, just was wondering about the vi's because Im gonna cop those when they come out for sure

^^theyve been out for damn near a year lol
my cdp iv v and vi fit perfect but the iv is a little more snug near the pinky toe area

my method is, if you feel like it is a little small, just take the insoles out. that works for me

Back
Top Bottom