Questions Thread.

Why do people assume they are always right?

If I change my position over time, after learning more information on any subject, why am I considered a "flip-flopper" instead of a more wise individual?

Why are people scared to be wrong?

Why are people scared to ask questions?

Originally Posted by bboy1827

If I change my position over time, after learning more information on any subject, why am I considered a "flip-flopper" instead of a more wise individual?

1. Because they are opinionated pricks
2. Because they are ignorant.
3. Because ppl try their hardest not to look stupid in front of peers. Insecurity issue.
4. Confidence issue. Voice in their head tells them that their question is too stupid to ask.
My questions:
1. Why do ppl say take the L over the most minuscule of things?
2. Why are ppl always point out something that is ayo?
3. why do people highlight spelling errors from a post that consists at least 100 words?
4. Are are ppl mad because ppl use hashtags?
5. Why do ppl leave their name after they post?
Example: -BK201

Originally Posted by BK201

3. Because ppl try their hardest not to look stupid in front of peers. Insecurity issue.
4. Confidence issue. Voice in their head tells them that their question is too stupid to ask.
My questions:
3. why do people highlight spelling errors from a post that consists at least 100 words?

1.A loss is a loss, taking one well will train the body to follow on to hard ones.
2. Ayo material must be pointed out, it closes any doors left open which might lead bros to take an l.
3.To point out inconsistencies in a long work which the original poster thought length would blend his mistakes.
4. It quickly sums up a point. #poor, #SelenaSwag
5. A method of showing power, such as the hand over the shoulder in a handshake.
Originally Posted by BK201

My questions:

1.A loss is a loss, taking one well will train the body to follow on to hard ones.
2. Ayo material must be pointed out, it closes any doors left open which might lead bros to take an l.
3.To point out inconsistencies in a long work which the original poster thought length would blend his mistakes.
4. It quickly sums up a point. #poor, #SelenaSwag
5. A method of showing power, such as the hand over the shoulder in a handshake.
1. Is one supposed to brush their teeth when they go to let's say Denny's in the morning? The food will taste wierd.
2. Whats funny about Eric Shawn? No one has answered this, people laugh

1. Is one supposed to brush their teeth when they go to let's say Denny's in the morning? The food will taste wierd.
2. Whats funny about Eric Shawn? No one has answered this, people laugh

Back
Top Bottom