*** QUICK **** AIR JORDAN SPACE JAM 2009 LEGIT CHECK

Okay so im trading my Fear 5s for a pair of DS Space jams from 2009, as u can read from the title.

i have been doing my research around these forums about LCs on space jams, and so far 80% of my findings were GM/unauthorized/whatever

before i begin, i must say these shoes are in immaculate condition(yes soles are ICY AF) and apparently icy soles from 2009 scream GM PAIR??

well, he claimed he siran wrapped these shoes ever since he got them. i have yet to do a legit check in person, but i am not a professional. so please please please give me any tips and advice that i can use to prove if his shoes are real or not.

enough talk, here are the pictures

excuse the siran wrap, kind of ruins the whole point of a legit check

thanks

From my perspective, with all the GM pairs of XI's lately, only way to truly tell if they're authentic is if the seller can provide a purchase receipt from a reputable retailer from 2009.

Just my opinion if I was in the market for an authentic pair of XI's.

Those are GM and he wrapped them for them pics lmao people are dirty. Those have blue soles bro. SJ came with clear soles. And that 23 looks wide also get a pic of carbon fiber and the quality product tag in side the tongue. But I gaurentee these are GM just from that sole.

Those are GM and he wrapped them for them pics lmao people are dirty. Those have blue soles bro. SJ came with clear soles. And that 23 looks wide also get a pic of carbon fiber and the quality product tag in side the tongue. But I gaurentee these are GM just from that sole.
agree 100%.. keep lookin fam.

I was looking at flight club pictures of their space jams from 09 and it seems that theirs has somewhat of a blue tint too?

Other than the sole does everything so far in these pics look good? And I texted him asking if he has the receipt he said he does.

I was looking at flight club pictures of their space jams from 09 and it seems that theirs has somewhat of a blue tint too?

Other than the sole does everything so far in these pics look good? And I texted him asking if he has the receipt he said he does.

"photographs are for illustration only
actual product may vary slightly"

SJ are among the highest produced in terms of fakes, the patent leather is a great way to tell. The cut looks good but at this point you have to look at where the shoes are coming from and how they are and were stored. They have a minimal slight blue tint but like someone else said the saran wrap doesnt really help humidity. There should be some yellowing on the sole. Unless they have been store correctly away from moisture.

How does the carbon fiber look?
bro just take our word for it.. they are GMs.. They have all of the tells.

Rounded midsoles at the heels

stretched and squashed 23s

the icey sole of course

misaligned pods

Im sure there are other issues we cant see bc of the wrap job this guy did on them.

I mean SJs in this condition could sell for up to $600, why would someone trade for fear 5s that dropped 2 weeks ago and will only fetch about half that.. 

bro just take our word for it.. they are GMs.. They have all of the tells.

Rounded midsoles at the heels
stretched and squashed 23s
the icey sole of course
misaligned pods
Im sure there are other issues we cant see bc of the wrap job this guy did on them.

I mean SJs in this condition could sell for up to $600, why would someone trade for fear 5s that dropped 2 weeks ago and will only fetch about half that.. 

Some people just don't want to listen man they are GM. We know it we told him let him think what he wants. IMO I don't have a problem with GMs. But I know you don't like them we told him what they are just let him do what he wants. No point in turning blue try get the point across lol.

Last edited:
Some people just don't want to listen man they are GM. We know it we told him let him think what he wants. IMO I don't have a problem with GMs. But I know you don't like them we told him what they are just let him do what he wants. No point in turning blue try get the point across lol.
lol, yea lets just keep it movin.. I just wanted to let him know it was deeper than just the CF.

Back
Top Bottom