Quick eBay question... Best Offer

I put in an offer of $600 on some golf clubs today and im wondering that if my offer is accepted by the seller, will it automatically go through or is there another step where I would be able to agree to the deal or decline it.

I'm wondering because I don't want to go and find another auction I like and win it and then have the first seller accept my offer and have no choice but to buy that as well...

Tried googling but didnt find answers i was looking for.

Thanks for any help
smile.gif

If the seller accepts, you'll win it just like a "buy it now" and still have to check out thru paypal

Right but my question is still unanswered.... Am i still able to revoke my offer or decline to buy if the seller accepts?

nope if he accepts you win the auction and cant revoke your offer unless the buyer does so

you can retract your offer but once the seller sees the offer and if he accepts then you will have to pay. So if your not sure you want to buy them id retract the offer ASAP.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

you can retract your offer but once the seller sees the offer and if he accepts then you will have to pay. So if your not sure you want to buy them id retract the offer ASAP.
Ok so when I see some other set of clubs on the cheap and the seller has not accepted my offer yet I can cop the new auction and immediately retract the offer to the first seller right?

Next question: how do i retract my offer?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Ok so when I see some other set of clubs on the cheap and the seller has not accepted my offer yet I can cop the new auction and immediately retract the offer to the first seller right?

Next question: how do i retract my offer?

i wouldn't try to buy the cheaper golf clubs you're sure the first offer has been retracted

Back
Top Bottom