Quick Female Advice.... & I got PICS for y'all

I missed the part where you were invited to the house warming. Don't go anyway. You gonna have to explain to your ex why you there and then explain to Macy's girl why you were talking to your ex.

Since Macy's girl doesn't know her friend is your ex and your ex doesn't know you bagged her friend keep it that way. You can make this work, just don't take the new chick to any place you went with your ex and keep it one on one, no group settings where your ex may show up. You can at least smash a few times before the truth comes out and then you can act pleasantly surprised like they are if they accuse you of anything.

On the real ..... Why are you even still messing with your ex ?

All she's going to do is @#$@ block you and try to ruin your future relationships anyway because she sounds like she is still not over you and is very jealous .I think you should drop your ex altogether.

As for macy's chick .... she will know you messed with her friend which is your ex and shes probably not going to mess with you after that because shes not going to pick you over her friend and if she does you will still have to drop one of them anyway because you being with her will ruin your friendship with your ex .....

IMO..... Both these chicks are 5's with macys chick maybe being a 6 at best.... so drop both not worth the trouble and drama

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

major upgrade with macys

not to mention that DISCOUNT!!!!
My girl works at Macy's... that discount is appreciated man.
roll.gif
I legit took it into consideration when we were having a rough patch.

you can't beat $10 for button ups, $15 for brand-name pull over sweaters and ~$40 peacoats man.

:rofl:g

Originally Posted by Yeah

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

major upgrade with macys

not to mention that DISCOUNT!!!!
My girl works at Macy's... that discount is appreciated man.
roll.gif
I legit took it into consideration when we were having a rough patch.

you can't beat $10 for button ups, $15 for brand-name pull over sweaters and ~$40 peacoats man.

QFT you don't know many times I took into consideration losing my swoosh acct when breaking up with my lady....

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

OP..dont listen to some of these burgers. I see what you got. Chick look like the classy brunch type...rare to find in black chicks...so be smart about this.

Do NOT tell your ex about shorty! You need to segregate them and what they know as much as possible. Dont even ask her about her ex's cause you DONT WANT the broad to ask you about yours. Keep the convos on these that will give ole girl butterflies and make her get to the point when she does find out about your ex...she'd rather be with you and not her friend. Cause until then, these broadz will always choose their kind over some cat they just met.

folks must have read over this
nerd.gif
grin.gif

i suggest not going that is the only way you will pull this off. dont let her find out you guys dated son

Originally Posted by jthagreat

OP..dont listen to some of these burgers. I see what you got. Chick look like the classy brunch type...rare to find in black chicks...so be smart about this.

Do NOT tell your ex about shorty! You need to segregate them and what they know as much as possible. Dont even ask her about her ex's cause you DONT WANT the broad to ask you about yours. Keep the convos on these that will give ole girl butterflies and make her get to the point when she does find out about your ex...she'd rather be with you and not her friend. Cause until then, these broadz will always choose their kind over some cat they just met.

nerd.gif
grin.gif
I sure did. Hes a sneaky 1. I stopped reading after the burgers comment

nerd.gif
grin.gif

nope I caught that too.  Dude thinks brunch-type chicks aren't in the black community.  If anything them be the worse type of chicks.  But yeah I'm glad somebody else caught that.  He problem think all black females are hoodrats/rachet 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

i guess we all dont drive m3's and pull dimes...

eek.gif
shots fired

laugh.gif

anyways OP you foolish for keeping contact with your ex still

been in a position like that though except a girl liked me and i liked this other girl just go with the flow and try to ignore your ex

just keep it movin until asked and when asked tell her. or mention something to her now b4 you get in too depp and hang yaself. but 1st try to smash

Do yourself a favor bruh...
Erase both of their numbers along with that pic and act like none of them ever existed.
YIKES

Originally Posted by ricky409

yall missing something here...

what that mass look like?
still aint answered my friggin question, OP...

again... MASS INTERROGATION!!!

Like others have said, keep them separate.  If you're with your ex and she mentions the macy's girl, then act like you don't know her, and vice versa.  If you get caught up, somehow, then play your cards so you keep the macy's chick.  Not worth stressing over though, to be honest...

Originally Posted by krider31

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

With all due respect, she ain't worth the trouble. There's much better fish out there. 
With all due respect... Why isn't she... Pluckin b**ches is a sport.. Just was tryna draw up a game plan with my NT fam
I already have a main... this is just summer fun... 
So ... you got a current girl, and yet you don't think this is a set up type of situation. 

Back
Top Bottom