Quick Female Advice.... & I got PICS for y'all

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dog...im black...and I aint that Shanr Battier type either. Im that Jamal tinsley on the pacers, dice shooting, hen sipping brotha that these white folks adore.

But where I grew up...I aint scared and frail minded to say that classy black chicks are hard to find. Hell where im from, the slogan is '1 is like none' talking about chicka with kida. So yea, rats are easy and pearl necklance bkack chicks are hard to find. So much, that I can see them from yards away. She might be a skeez behind doors, but I respect she give off the aura that she aint in public view.
All a cat can hope for these days.

So yea...I wasnt sneak with it at all. Half the cats wouldnt say nothing if I said it infront of them either, so na...im blunt with my opinion.

"pearl necklace black chicks are hard to find"

roll.gif
roll.gif
I know what you meant but it's just the way you put it.

I personally think you did an upgrade with the Macy's chick. 
Honestly, if I were you I'd talk to the Macy's girl and let her know what's up. If she's being stupid about it, then just keep it moving.

Now here's the advice that NT wants to hear--

You can still get what you want in this situation, OP. Don't go to the house warming party and only chill with the Macy's chick in one on one settings. Smash her a couple times, and then when the truth comes out about your ex then you can pretend like you never knew all along. 

Your ex is like a 3 and the macy's chick is double that. I wouldn't play it cool. I would try to avoid all contact with the 3chick and try to never tell the Macy's chick about 3chick, at least until you've been dating for a few months.

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dog...im black...and I aint that Shanr Battier type either. Im that Jamal tinsley on the pacers, dice shooting, hen sipping brotha that these white folks adore.

But where I grew up...I aint scared and frail minded to say that classy black chicks are hard to find. Hell where im from, the slogan is '1 is like none' talking about chicka with kida. So yea, rats are easy and pearl necklance bkack chicks are hard to find. So much, that I can see them from yards away. She might be a skeez behind doors, but I respect she give off the aura that she aint in public view.

So yea...I wasnt sneak with it at all. Half the cats wouldnt say nothing if I said it infront of them either, so na...im blunt with my opinion.

so because ur an ignorant N who has trouble finding good women u group us all in with uu I see....

Originally Posted by thisizdray

roll.gif
roll.gif

so because ur an ignorant N who has trouble finding good women u group us all in with uu I see....
LMAO, for real

Originally Posted by thisizdray

roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
Who said i had problems? I said where im from they few far and betwee. Fall back brah.

I would have gone YOLO when to the function drink talk to both of them and got a threesome started

Y'all talkin bout disrespect like OP doesn't know his ex is hurt.
laugh.gif

Keep on upgrading brah, roll with Macy's for the time being but be quick to pull that 1031 when a better opportunity comes along.

Just keep moving up, looks like you've come a ways.

He did come up with ol' girl on the left tho. Just get her by herself to hurry up and smash... We don't want you getting blocked with that thing on the right. So play it safe

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Y'all talkin bout disrespect like OP doesn't know his ex is hurt.
laugh.gif

Keep on upgrading brah, roll with Macy's for the time being but be quick to pull that 1031 when a better opportunity comes along.

Just keep moving up, looks like you've come a ways.

the disrespect in this thread is wild 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom