Quick Financial Aid+ Textbooks Question

My financial aid covered my tuition but will it cover textbooks as well?
Any help would be appreciated

My financial aid covered my tuition but will it cover textbooks as well?
Any help would be appreciated

it depends on the amount of the grant, scholarship or loan.

if the aid you are getting only covers tuition then most likely not, but often once tuition is paid off theres a few bucks left over and you can use that towards whatever you want.

if the aid you are getting only covers tuition then most likely not, but often once tuition is paid off theres a few bucks left over and you can use that towards whatever you want.

^ yep.

and do yourself a favor...buy used textbooks. bigwords.com is a good search engine. careful on what you're getting though especially with "international edition" textbooks. those are basically just counterfeits and the resale value is nada. figure out if the money you save on those is enough to compensate for the crap resale value.

^ yep.

and do yourself a favor...buy used textbooks. bigwords.com is a good search engine. careful on what you're getting though especially with "international edition" textbooks. those are basically just counterfeits and the resale value is nada. figure out if the money you save on those is enough to compensate for the crap resale value.

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

^Would that include a laptop??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

^Would that include a laptop??
nerd.gif

ha, must be nice.

But at my school you got the financial aid and then you had a "book credit"

They also sent people checks if they didn't use the money

ha, must be nice.

But at my school you got the financial aid and then you had a "book credit"

They also sent people checks if they didn't use the money

Code:
This is what im looking at. Im guessing the "Fee waiver no cash" Is the classes that were waived. Now, for books... can i use what im getting from my grant? Will a check come in through them mail?   ESTIMATED AWARDS        TOTAL    FA/2010    SP/2011  FEE WAIVER NO CASH    $728.00    $364.00    $364.00  CAL GRANT - B       $1,551.00    $776.00    $775.00    Award Total         $2,279.00  $1,140.00  $1,139.00

Code:
This is what im looking at. Im guessing the "Fee waiver no cash" Is the classes that were waived. Now, for books... can i use what im getting from my grant? Will a check come in through them mail?   ESTIMATED AWARDS        TOTAL    FA/2010    SP/2011  FEE WAIVER NO CASH    $728.00    $364.00    $364.00  CAL GRANT - B       $1,551.00    $776.00    $775.00    Award Total         $2,279.00  $1,140.00  $1,139.00

Back
Top Bottom