quick gamestop question

gamestop. new games in wrapper. do they have a store sticker/ or barcode on them when they get checked out?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

no

you serious? i went to gamestop and purchased a game for full price. to later see it at target for cheaper sale. im about to go to target and buy the same gamefor a cheaper price, and return that new un opened game bought at target to gamestop to get half my money back

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

no

you serious? i went to gamestop and purchased a game for full price. to later see it at target for cheaper sale. im about to go to target and buy the same game for a cheaper price, and return that new un opened game bought at target to gamestop to get half my money back

Except you need a receipt though from gamestop

Originally Posted by derventa

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

no

you serious? i went to gamestop and purchased a game for full price. to later see it at target for cheaper sale. im about to go to target and buy the same game for a cheaper price, and return that new un opened game bought at target to gamestop to get half my money back

Except you need a receipt though from gamestop

%%%% alright, i got a reciept. how about if i paid with a card, would i be able to get a cash refund?

Back
Top Bottom