Quick Lebron Question

Since he changed his number to 6, does that mean that nike is going to design a new logo to replace the LB23 logo?

Since he changed his number to 6, does that mean that nike is going to design a new logo to replace the LB23 logo?

Not that i like/buy his shoes,
but i think it would be better to pick the dunkman logo

Not that i like/buy his shoes,
but i think it would be better to pick the dunkman logo

Wow good question! I'm guessing that they will. It was a great logo. I dont see the dunkman logo taking over though. They'll probably design something new.

Wow good question! I'm guessing that they will. It was a great logo. I dont see the dunkman logo taking over though. They'll probably design something new.

The Lion Head has been the dominant choice for quite a while now, at least the past 9 months in development, everybody at Nike already knew he would change his # and I overheard a guy claiming that LRMR firm sent the memo out last year, and that they said he would join the Knicks...

The Lion Head has been the dominant choice for quite a while now, at least the past 9 months in development, everybody at Nike already knew he would change his # and I overheard a guy claiming that LRMR firm sent the memo out last year, and that they said he would join the Knicks...

Back
Top Bottom