Quick look @ 2010 releases (Cat. Pics): AJ VI, Icon, 16.5 Regionals, Spiz'ike Boots & More

Love the 6s..
pimp.gif

Had the black/white VI football cleats, can't wait for the shoes to drop. I might wait for those varsity red ones got too many black/red shoes rightnow.

white/v.red/black 1s are coming back? I see mid cut, but they need to make them high.

"infrared" or not on those 6s, I still wanna see more pics
smokin.gif

Boo to the "Varsity Red" VI's... either bring them the right way or don't bring them at all.

The White/Black VI's are ok but I think they missed the mark.

They should change the midsole paint to red, kinda like a reverse Carmine colorway.

OR make the whole upper white leather and keep the tongue and midsole flares black.

JB... still not getting it done. Maybe they'll never learn?

I went ahead and put some $$ down for a pre-order of the blk/red VI's today... couldn't resist. I just hope they don't do anything stupid with themidsole like they did with the white/blk joints. I would have to ask for my money back.

The Pics of them VI's are DOPE .. love that midsole.
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by SuperDuperCudi
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now these on the other hand are PURE UGLY to me. NOT a fan at all. They just look WAY WAY WAY off / ugly to me.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I went ahead and put some $$ down for a pre-order of the blk/red VI's today... couldn't resist. I just hope they don't do anything stupid with the midsole like they did with the white/blk joints. I would have to ask for my money back.
where did you pre-order them from?

Back
Top Bottom