Quick moral question.

1,425
12
Joined Jun 3, 2007
If you knew for a fact that a girl would "hook up" with you when they are sober, but for some reason never have. then when she is drunk she hits youup trying to come over, should you let her if you are not drunk? take into consideration that you yourself don't plan on smashing, but some top is a difoption. What would you do?

I know smashing is a no no because thats how incidents happen, but some top??? Can't decide if it's a good look.
 
3,930
17
Joined Jan 1, 2009
do it. if she would do it sober then all is fair game. if u feel its not right cuz you're not drunk too then get your drink on before she comes....
 
736
10
Joined Dec 18, 2005
once you say your going. then she is assuming that she's getting the pipe. i'm not saying your not gonn get top, but she will suggest for you to laythe pipe.
 
70,011
16,572
Joined Apr 4, 2008
Invite her over but you don't have to smash. Just make out with her and what not. It'll make you look better when she's sober. Just make sure yousay, "I don't think we should right now."
 
1,234
10
Joined Jan 10, 2008
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Invite her over but you don't have to smash. Just make out with her and what not. It'll make you look better when she's sober. Just make sure you say, "I don't think we should right now."
i did this and i'm in a two year relationship
couldbe a blessing or an epic backfire depending how you look at it
 
23,950
1,827
Joined May 18, 2005
? smash, top off, smash again.

she obviously likes you, chicks just be lying to themselves.
shes just admitting it now that shes drunk.
and I dont know why you guys befriend these #%@+ chicks...
 
14,882
2,063
Joined Apr 4, 2006
Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

wow, i didn't know there was a drinker's rule that if you're sober and she's drunk, you can't hit.
i'd rather not risk it
 
185
10
Joined Jan 19, 2009
Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

wow, i didn't know there was a drinker's rule that if you're sober and she's drunk, you can't hit.

Actually in our twisted society this is an issue, if a chick decides when she gets sober that she didn't want to have sex with you it's consideredrape. When I was in college they had information about that around in pamphlets or posters. If the OP is worrying about something like this he should skip. Ifthis is not a worry of his (her crying rape) do what you gotta, just let her lead.
 
918
10
Joined Jun 17, 2004
Originally Posted by bboy1827

If you knew for a fact that a girl would "hook up" with you when they are sober, but for some reason never have. then when she is drunk she hits you up trying to come over, should you let her if you are not drunk? take into consideration that you yourself don't plan on smashing, but some top is a dif option. What would you do?

I know smashing is a no no because thats how incidents happen, but some top??? Can't decide if it's a good look.

 
1,425
12
Joined Jun 3, 2007
Long and short of it, I didn't smash, but told her to come at me sober and we can see what happens, which will be alot according to her;with mysuggestion....but thats not gonna help because we are both gonna be hammered tonight lol, but atleast we will be on an even plan i.e I will be able to say shetook advantage of me or atleast planning on being on that level. I just told her to go home last night because I wouldn't feel right doing it especiallysince she's just grad sunday( Don't trip she's 18 and I'm only 20, but same time I'm finishing up my junior year in college so it'sstill a little bit weird).
 
430
10
Joined May 2, 2004
Originally Posted by bboy1827

Long and short of it, I didn't smash, but told her to come at me sober and we can see what happens, which will be alot according to her;with my suggestion....but thats not gonna help because we are both gonna be hammered tonight lol, but atleast we will be on an even plan i.e I will be able to say she took advantage of me or atleast planning on being on that level. I just told her to go home last night because I wouldn't feel right doing it especially since she's just grad sunday( Don't trip she's 18 and I'm only 20, but same time I'm finishing up my junior year in college so it's still a little bit weird).
you should have hit that with the hammer of Thor.
 
70,011
16,572
Joined Apr 4, 2008
Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Long and short of it, I didn't smash, but told her to come at me sober and we can see what happens, which will be alot according to her;with my suggestion....but thats not gonna help because we are both gonna be hammered tonight lol, but atleast we will be on an even plan i.e I will be able to say she took advantage of me or atleast planning on being on that level. I just told her to go home last night because I wouldn't feel right doing it especially since she's just grad sunday( Don't trip she's 18 and I'm only 20, but same time I'm finishing up my junior year in college so it's still a little bit weird).
you should have hit that with the hammer of Thor.
Or at least give her the Odin.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now