Quick Question About Jordan Sizing

Hey guys, sorry if this is not the correct forum but I really would like to know something. I just need a couple of opinions and then this can get locked upand tucked away
smile.gif

But anyways...

Out of all the jordans i have which are 1s, 3s, 7s, 8s, 12s, 23s, and Spizikes, they are ALL size 8

I saw a pretty good deal on 3s, 4s, and 5s, but they are all size 8.5

I'm VERY Interested but that .5 is kinda making me nervous

what do you guys think. Those of you that know, how would you compare 3s, 4s, and 5s to the shoes I have in size?

Depends on the specific colorways of the shoes, not all 3s/4s/5s fit the same

example: Flip 3s fit rather snug so going .5 up would actually be better

.5 dont make a difference at all to me...im mostly a 12, but have 13s...like my space jams, flu games, citrus 7s and a couple sb blazersb are all 13

going up .5 size for the 3s and 4s should not be a problem because they fit a bit tight and are pretty narrow fitting shoes. The 5s are a wider and biggerfitting shoe so the .5 size up may not be as negligible as in the 3s and 4s. Hope that helps man. I got sz 9 in all three and they fit well but I find the 5s abit big and wish I had an 8.5. Also, I usually go with the smaller size when I plan on playing ball in them and leave a bit more room for casual wear bygetting the sz 9.

4s and 5s have always felt a little snug to me.

Throw in another insole, and you'll probably be fine.

Back
Top Bottom