Quick question about Jordan X's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came across a pair of CDP Shadow X's recently and I put them on today but when I realized that they squeak when I walk.  Anyway, I'm wondering if there's a way to fix that, or to lessen it at least?
Also, while I have your attention, is there a way to get the smoke smell off of the shoes?? It's not too heavy, and I don't have the most sensitive nose, but I can smell it while I'm sitting here typing this and the shoes are on my feet.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time!

~AaronJ

I mean, it was kinda funny the first couple of steps I took......but now I just want it to stop! lol. Outside it's a little harder to hear, of course, but when I'm inside or in a hallway it just echos.

Stop your shoes from squeaking. The Retro 10 and Retro 11 are prone to start squeaking after a while. If yours are squeaking try this: 1) Remove the insole; it's glued on so be careful removing it. 2) Pour some baby powder inside the shoe, then put the insole back. A lot of people who tried it said it stopped the squeaking. I haven't tried it myself but that is what they said on http://23isback.com/re.htm.

it happens to me all the time, baby powder always does the trick. I need to do my dmp xi's which reminds me.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

it happens to me all the time, baby powder always does the trick. I need to do my dmp xi's which reminds me.

So when you say always, you have to do it multiple times or are you talking bout doing it to multiple pairs of shoes?

yes im glad i sold mine couple days back NT did i losse? size 11 ds i let em go for 200 bought for 110 i know what there worth i wanted quick cash i was planning to wear but this post made me feel better about flipping them

U only need to do it once. Unless u don't wear the shoes for awhile, then u might need to do it again.

A lot of shoes have issues with squeaking, but as stated in this thread, it's pretty easy to solve.

baby powder works just fine. dont over do it tho or u gon end up with powder on the inside and parts of the laces like my space jams lol

For the smoke smell try scented dryer sheets and scented car trees. Don't put trees on the suede the dye will run.

Originally Posted by DRock09

Stop your shoes from squeaking. The Retro 10 and Retro 11 are prone to start squeaking after a while. If yours are squeaking try this: 1) Remove the insole; it's glued on so be careful removing it. 2) Pour some baby powder inside the shoe, then put the insole back. A lot of people who tried it said it stopped the squeaking. I haven't tried it myself but that is what they said on http://23isback.com/re.htm.

works all the time
pimp.gif

Word to my mother.... I was gonna say all X's squeak ... Then I read your post..... Lol

I've never owned a pair of X's but all the people I know who copped always squeaked when we were out... One reason I've never owned a pair...

Originally Posted by DRock09

years ago that's how i got my melo v.5's to stop squealing (after returning two pairs for this exact reason).

Appreciate all the help! I did it and it works! I kinda OD'd on the powder tho but I was able to clean it up!

yeah powder works. worked on my Olympics, ice blues, red steels, white/ cobalt xi's and black yellow xi lows

i have jordan future remix, the shoes has air max on heels .

I hear a noise on air max heel, in both shoes and the shoes are new.

is normal ? 

thx

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom