Quick question about wearin Jordans to Prom/Graduation

i rocked my bred 01 XIs to my prom in 06. and rocked my DMP VIs to graduation, which i sold 2 weeks after .

do what you feel is best. i wouldn't just because it's 2 days that are very important in your young life. i think you can live 2 days without j's!

I went to prom in my black baseball 1's it looked real nice well atleat to me and i got of "DAME!!! THOS ARE SOME NICE KICKS!!!"

but not to grad i had one some dress shoes!

Originally Posted by indohan

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.

exactly. i wear some of my jordans to work though but we have a casual friday dress code though.

be presentable. you're not gonna wear your j's to a wedding... why do it during prom/graduation? it's a once in a lifetime thing but if youdon't really care, just wear what you like.

i mean honestly no hate but are u 12 or something?, there's a time and place for jordans and sneakers, it's ur prom for crying out loud. act civilizedand wear some nice dress shoes

Originally Posted by beh235

I have no idea who started this trend, but it makes no sense to me. It was cool at first, but this is getting out of hand. For one, the only shoe designed that could possibly be worn with a suit were the AJ XI because they were designed after spats from the 20's and 30's.So to wear 16's? I'm not so sure about that. It's prom, wear shoes, my dude. And please, the word is ALLOWED, not ALOUD. I hope you make it to graduation spelling like that....
laugh.gif

I'm sorry I didn't realize that my spelling on NT was that important to you. Anywayz, I'm definitely gonna wear my XVIs. I gotta be myself andI'm lookin forward to breakin neckz. Ill post pics when I get my tux. Thanks Niketalk

Originally Posted by the heatstroker

Originally Posted by indohan

I'm not wisest man on this community, but don't do it.
You're not gonna wear your XVIs while meeting with executives in the future.

...hm. you know, not everyone has to become a slave to corporate execs in order to make it in this world. and yeah, i'd wear sneakers to the prom the grad AND the interview. people are cowards.
I have this feeling that you wouldn't wear sneakers to a job interview, but if you do and get the job then more power to you

i feel its ok for both graduation and prom. if your school doesnt allow you to participate in events cuz of your sneakers then theyre ******ed, its not likeyoure rockin a red or blue bandana on your dome or anything. im not sure how conservative your spot is, but if you think you can get in trouble for it youprobably will. personally i rock dress shoes during formal occasions though...but i dont hate on cats who prefer sneakers for these events. do you
happy.gif

Do it. I wore 11's to my prom. I did it 10 years ago and never regretted it. I regret taking the girl I took but never regretted the decision to wearsneakers.

It's that time of year already? I wore my DMP XIs to prom last year. No one really had a problem with it. Plus I don't really care what anyone thinks.

Depending on your tux it could look nice, but i'd recommend just going with dress shoes... it's only one day
of not wearing J's, it shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kei akuma

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

i don't think j's are appropriate for such occasions...

It's just prom and graduation? Is it reallt a big deal? Prom is really just the last party before graduation. It's all teens anyway. It's not like you're going to a wedding in J's. That's just
smh.gif
Dude, you wear Jordans everyday...I know I don't know you...but you probably wear jordans everyday. Just opt out and get fancy for once. Jordans in proms/weddings is kind of bopperish.

bopperish??? r u serious?

I would wear dress shoes, but do you! I dont even think Im gonna go to my prom, it seems so freakin pointless and its expensive too. I just wanna get mydoploma and keep it moving, everyone is tellin me to go though. Idc, but like I said, I wuold wear dress shoes not that I have any, and Im a junior if thatmatters

Originally Posted by TdotMurda

Do it. I wore 11's to my prom. I did it 10 years ago and never regretted it. I regret taking the girl I took but never regretted the decision to wear sneakers.

lol thats funny. I know I wont regret rockin Jordans or taking my girlfriend.

you're graduating. moving on. growing up. go get some dress shoes and look respectable for it.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by kei akuma

Originally Posted by chinasuperman21

i don't think j's are appropriate for such occasions...

It's just prom and graduation? Is it reallt a big deal? Prom is really just the last party before graduation. It's all teens anyway. It's not like you're going to a wedding in J's. That's just
smh.gif
Dude, you wear Jordans everyday...I know I don't know you...but you probably wear jordans everyday. Just opt out and get fancy for once. Jordans in proms/weddings is kind of bopperish.

bopperish??? r u serious?

I would wear dress shoes, but do you! I dont even think Im gonna go to my prom, it seems so freakin pointless and its expensive too. I just wanna get my doploma and keep it moving, everyone is tellin me to go though. Idc, but like I said, I wuold wear dress shoes not that I have any, and Im a junior if that matters
doploma?!? little ironic if you ask me

i would say do whatever to prom, but graduation is more formal so you should probably wear dress shoes

do it i rocked my carmines to graduation..they told me not to but they were not going to take my diploma away because of the shoes i was wearing...

Back
Top Bottom