quick question bout toddler shoes

whats good nt, im a recent father i have a 6 month old son and ive just started to buy j's for him to match mine started with the 09 sj's, my question is for any of you that have kids what size shoe did they wear when they started walking i've been told 3c-6c..i bought 4c in sj,4c in the wht/rd 12,5c in the blk/rd 6. and i want to know what size your kids wore so i have a good idea on what size to stick too...........THANKS ADDICTFANATIC

3c or 4c for my two sons.... they were Aqua 8, OG Oxy 14 and OG XIV lows (varsity royal/yellow) for my oldest boy and the same XIV Lows and AJF8 (OG color) for my baby boy who just started walking in the last month.

Buy staggered sizes so you don't have to keep runnin out to re-up for the youngster. Like before my oldest was born I bought 2c, 3c, 4c and 5c so I would have a bit of a break waitin for him to grow past the 5c and almost three years later he's still in an 8c so its all good.

hth

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

whats good nt, im a recent father i have a 6 month old son and ive just started to buy j's for him to match mine started with the 09 sj's, my question is for any of you that have kids what size shoe did they wear when they started walking i've been told 3c-6c..i bought 4c in sj,4c in the wht/rd 12,5c in the blk/rd 6. and i want to know what size your kids wore so i have a good idea on what size to stick too...........THANKS ADDICTFANATIC

^^^^
good luck with him
my girl is 37 weeks and ive been grabbin him stuff left & right when i can 
i ve been told 3c-6c   2
ive got him a couple 4c them some big kids and others

Originally Posted by Agent0024

3c or 4c for my two sons.... they were Aqua 8, OG Oxy 14 and OG XIV lows (varsity royal/yellow) for my oldest boy and the same XIV Lows and AJF8 (OG color) for my baby boy who just started walking in the last month.

Buy staggered sizes so you don't have to keep runnin out to re-up for the youngster. Like before my oldest was born I bought 2c, 3c, 4c and 5c so I would have a bit of a break waitin for him to grow past the 5c and almost three years later he's still in an 8c so its all good.

hth

thanks 4 the info as well
started buy different sizes after i bought a couple 4c's

Originally Posted by infared82

what was ur baby 1st shoes

the first shoes i bought him are a sz.4c spacejam/when i copped mine
smokin.gif

i have a son on the way aswell< due in a few weeks...Here is a pic of what I have so far

The Jams are 4c, Alpha 1's are 4.5c, 2010's are 6c and the 12's are a 2c

My son was a 4c and he started walkin right when he turn 1 but all babys are different I noe some babys walk faster than others and others babys feets grow faster than others my son is gonna turn 4 on tuesday he a size 9c now I have a new born and she looks like she's gonna start walkin faster than my son so I hope I help

6c for my 1st 2. My 3rd is in a 5c now & he's 8 months & close to walking so 6c for him also. He has og all star xiii's & og xv's waiting on him. Right now he's wearing og xiv's, og flint xv's,v rd vi's & rising sun xii's

5-7c you want striderites so the baby's feet can develop properly while learning to walk. This is my 5yo daughter and 2yo sons collection over 75pairs, I've been p/u these since 2000. Sizes range from 1c-7y.. BTW I'm done havin kids and am only keepin a select few pairs. Enjoy
pimp.gif

30t2byq.jpg

wa60w1.jpg

14ea0w5.jpg

xcrm68.jpg

4gnehk.jpg

lol...my son was just born in november but i been buying him jays for like every school year already....lucky kid...

my kid is a year and half now and he's wearing size 5c-6c... my kid dont know how to walk.. he knows how to run!!

he was on 4c when he started walk straight.

My son had like 6 pairs of jays all staggered sizes and grew out of all of them in the first 4 months!!
I would say once your child starts walking round 9-12 months old, go with STRIDE RITE CRUISERS!!!
My son's feet are really wide and can't even fit into jays right now, Stride Rite also carries wides sizes too!
Jays may look cute and all while they are in crib shoes it's cool but...... once they start walking I would suggest you get your children good walking shoes!!!
BTW STRIDE RITE's cost like 2X what baby jays do!

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

lol...my son was just born in november but i been buying him jays for like every school year already....lucky kid...

That is what I'm talking about.

This thread is full of win. My 19mo daughter has Spizikes, SJ's and the Jumpmans that came with the lunch box.

I have the jams for my baby boy sze 12c, hell be keeping these icy until hes like 5 or so! By them all the kindergarten cats are gonna be checking his feet from the other side of the playground. keep in mind hes only 1 wearing a 4c right now...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom