Quick Question if you have ever purchased from FlightCLub...

If a shoe says "Brand New But Conditional" what does that mean? I looked everywhere on the sight but couldnt find any answers? Thanks in advance... 

If a shoe says "Brand New But Conditional" what does that mean? I looked everywhere on the sight but couldnt find any answers? Thanks in advance... 

For fuure reference, it's 'site', not 'sight'.
Off the grammar tip, either call or email them. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist, hoping for sale.

Their prices are bizarre!!!

For fuure reference, it's 'site', not 'sight'.
Off the grammar tip, either call or email them. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to assist, hoping for sale.

Their prices are bizarre!!!

Most likely meaning that the shoe is in deadstock condition but old enough that crumbling or chipping may occur if worn.

Most likely meaning that the shoe is in deadstock condition but old enough that crumbling or chipping may occur if worn.

or that they dont have a shoebox for the shoes... could be as simple as that

or that they dont have a shoebox for the shoes... could be as simple as that

Originally Posted by ijapino

My first thought, but calling or emailing FlightClub seemed easier, lol.

Originally Posted by ijapino

My first thought, but calling or emailing FlightClub seemed easier, lol.

On top of what ijapino said it could also include yellowing (e.g. clear soles or heel tabs of the 3s).

On top of what ijapino said it could also include yellowing (e.g. clear soles or heel tabs of the 3s).

Flightclub did change their site a little. They used to have what the condition was about the shoes. Follow what everybody's suggested and call. I also hear that their shipping and response time can be slow at times. Flightclub's one of the most expensive shoe sites but it's also one of the most legit around too.

Flightclub did change their site a little. They used to have what the condition was about the shoes. Follow what everybody's suggested and call. I also hear that their shipping and response time can be slow at times. Flightclub's one of the most expensive shoe sites but it's also one of the most legit around too.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

and for the dummy giving out English lessons, learn how to spell FUTURE, lol

There's a fundamental difference in the way he spelled it wrong, and the way you spelled site (as sight) wrong. He left out a letter no doubt by mistake, and you fail to show whether you can discern the difference between two equally sounding yet very different words.

There's a fundamental difference in the way he spelled it wrong, and the way you spelled site (as sight) wrong. He left out a letter no doubt by mistake, and you fail to show whether you can discern the difference between two equally sounding yet very different words.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

roll.gif
F outta here. Who cares bro? Oh yeah, you do...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom