Quickstrike and SB spots in Salt Lake City?

Joined Apr 27, 2005
I just flew in last night and am staying at the Little America hotel in Salt Lake City. I noticed there are quite a few SB spots around town from the nike.com locater. Are there any quickstrike spots around? Or any spots you guys would reccoment visiting?

Also, I don't have a car, so i will only be able to hit up 1 or two spots.

Let me know

Thanks

Joined Sep 8, 2006
You would probably have better luck in the Southwest regional forum since Salt Lake City is there...not Pacific Northwest.

Joined Aug 13, 2000
when i lived there (well close, rock springs, WY), i heard of there being ONE account out there. you might have to check with the denver heads to see where it may be.
I'M A NIKE EMPLOYEE. I DON'T PAY RETAIL.. DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND.

Joined Jun 8, 2000
i don't know much about slc, but in provo there's one that they always crank the prices up. when the mexico p-rod's came out they wanted like 180 for them. i've been to a few others, nothing too exciting though
aim Retroshoes02
email nmpearson@gmail.com

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now