Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

SOURCE

Just to let you know, for those that care.

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Air Jordan VI model; Black based.

Peace

white infrareds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

For those in doubt, good friend of mine Steve (uptempoair.com) also received this bit of info . . .

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid

whoa.....i def wanna see pics of these....quickstrikes....any ideas where they will hit? places that got the dmps? def interested in these for sure, vi'sare my favorite jordan of all time, i gotta get them, thanks for the info REDBRIM

Omar- whats good man...still pushing Impalas?

Anyway - thanks for the heads up. Probably won't be able to cop due to hype, but nice to see more VIs coming out.

This is bogus until someone like NTinfomaniac rolls through to verify.

Edit: My apologies, didn't realize you were the same guy who did uptempoair. No disrespect man, just didn't make the connection..

I ALWAYS wanted to know this.. and this is probably the ONLY term I do not know.. QUICKSTRIKE RELEASE.. what is it... HEY.. EVERYONE does not know EVERYTHING..so sorry if this is a dumb question.. still would like to know though!! Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Black based.

Peace
he said black-based stupid

some people in niketalk have no manners, but what can you expect when the screenname says it all
eyes.gif

Black-based colorway huh? could it b someone that every jordan collector would possibly need to fulfill their grail status collection?

LayzJ . . . it's been too long. Hope all is well with you.Yes, the SS is still with me and there's alwayssomething new I'm trying to do with it. I'll be heading back to L.A. to live after this summer (hopefully).
Peace

Cool this gives people a better chance ot get the 6 because teh carmine pack won't be easy to cop.Jb should release the 6 by itself they cheated us on thatmodel with one original color 2 ugly lowtops and one in a pack that was very hard to get.

Intrigued to see what colorway these VI's are gonna be, and hopefully JB doesn't make these like that pathetic release to HOH with those PE's.Chances are though, I'll grab a pair or 2~

Back
Top Bottom